Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Stampede xl-5 question...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 07:50 AM
monty79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stampede xl-5 question...

I just got my traxxas stampede the other day charged it up and took her for a rip , this thing is fast and has good torque I'm very pleased with my purchase.Any how the question is I have a 3000 nimh traxxas hump pack and I get around 20-25 minutes of run time on each charge depending on how I drive it is this normal amount of run time for the stock pack and does the break in period use more power till the motor seats the brushes. Will post picks soon going all rpm arms and motor protector for now.
thanks monty79
Old 12-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Traxxas_Tech
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stampede xl-5 question...

That is actually above average runtime for a 3kmah pack. The motor does not use noticeably more power during the break in. The break in should only last for the first battery pack. Thanks for choosing Traxxas, we're glad to hear you're enjoying your purchase.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:47 PM
scoobs92

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Stampede xl-5 question...

thats pretty good runtime i got a 3000 and i get about 15-20 but i run it hard im also on my 4th titan in 3 months