RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas Monster Truck forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/)
-   -   Why does every one hate Integy? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/4783330-why-does-every-one-hate-integy.html)

Grace_Bohdi 10-17-2006 02:07 AM

RE: Why does every one hate Integy?

Yep, you should change your name from "SC Racing" to "Sc Fi Racing"...look up and learn, trees never jump and unless you drive into them.:D

Yakueb 10-17-2006 12:33 PM

Never had any trouble with their customer service. We have sent a few things back to them and always gotten them replaced ASAP. Just a note, if you break a piece because you hit something they will not replace it. No company would. Try to not make unreasonable demands and see if maybe you get better service.

RvoMad 10-17-2006 01:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Yakueb

Never had any trouble with their customer service. We have sent a few things back to them and always gotten them replaced ASAP. Just a note, if you break a piece because you hit something they will not replace it. No company would. Try to not make unreasonable demands and see if maybe you get better service.
RPM would replace it.....but only if you break it:)

Yakueb 10-17-2006 01:03 PM

Part of RPM's model is that the parts are indestructable. We are talking about Aluminum. Duratrax will replace half the parts on the warhead, too.

Bill Plude 10-17-2006 02:09 PM

and replace and replace and replace. meanwhile you don't have a friggin truck! The Warhead is a POS!!!!!!!!!! The "REQUESTS" made of Integy's costomer service in some of the instances linked to in parts of this thread weren't even for replacement parts. They were to BUY parts! Wake up.....

Part of RPM's model is that the parts are indestructable. We are talking about Aluminum. Duratrax will replace half the parts on the warhead, too.

Bill Plude 10-17-2006 02:16 PM

I just relized the posts with all the stuff I'm talking about concerning their customer Service has been removed.

89ram 10-17-2006 02:18 PM

so you'll direct him to were the verbal customer service abuse IS posted, right?

Bill Plude 10-17-2006 02:19 PM

UH....
http://www.75th-meu.com/integy.htm

SIM2U 10-21-2006 07:15 AM

Well you my friend are a very small minority.......!

I would say that 80% of people dealing with Integy have had probs of one sort or another. Now, I dont take an "alarmist" point of view either and I know that its NOT always integies fault - as of course there are some VERY stupid people out there; yet, let me point out some negative points here that are somewhat obvious to me others:

1)....They have unprofessional attitudes which reflects in their business aswell as their management philosophies.
2)....They have poorly designed products that HAVE NO DESIGN EVOLUTION, only de-evolution. A good example is the engine brace system. The old version was a better designed product as it allowed you to put ANY engine mount within the engine brace and fly away happily without worries of having to butt out a whole new engine mount system like the weak "QONCEPTS" version, because with the old version allowed you do this. Furthermore adn most importantly you could use any engine mount and still get gear mesh, which is VERY important. The new version is designed so that it is EXACTLY like the revo stock version, only made better and with a billet end product. THAT IS BLOODY STUPID MY FRIEND. So now I cant get engine mesh with the stock engine mount...idiots.
3)....They are racist and rude with no concern about or concept of customer loyalty and brand awarness.
4)....They do have some good products that work well but the end finish is poor and looks bad, their is no aesthetic construction of form follows function in an intelligent manner. They just pump out porly thought out by-products that every one esle is copying from someone here or there, ERGO, the engine brace/mount.
5)....They have weak materials and the choice and grade of alum is poor, they also have no idea about mixed materials in order to create a better or high end product. If it was great with a smart choice of materials, the end finish was great and pro, the price was fair and reasonable - even for the high end products; I would change my mind and buy their stuff again.........

BUT..........They also have to give me a public oppology for being a bunch of racist [email protected] , change their customer service and WHOLE business strategy. Integy with a smart strategy is just synonomous with paradox and contentionous irony.

HEY, I can keep going here and I am not trying to cange yor mind either, if you like them so be it. But I am just instructing you as why they are bad and just some of these reasons are enough - there are MANY more son, where they came from.

I mean, look at Hot Racing. They have some really smart designs out there that work well, have great end finishes and have great function. They have good customer service and are pro. Now, not all of their stuff is A1 mind you. i hate their alum internal 2 peice inner diff case. The other nornal version they make is better and stronger with less fuss. But, no company has 100% product placement in the market as ours is with that same 100% customer satisfaction. But its pretty bloody good with at least 84% as far as I know.

Of course ther are other as you know and I just take what I want from each company but I will NEVER use any INGEYllence POS ergo BS product immatation ****e.

SIM2U 10-21-2006 07:29 AM

Can I vote as many times as I want...i would like to spent about an hour on here just pressing "I DONT LIKE INTEGY".

02KLX300 10-24-2006 02:31 AM

Well I just ordered a set of 4 Aluminum Integy pushrods for my Revo for $9 I will let you know how they are when I get Them. But the way I look at it for $9 i couldnt really go to wrong.

HPI4LIFE 10-24-2006 05:49 AM

I have had no problems with integy, my savage is made up of about 90% integy. I have hit trees, fence posts, mail box posts. Ya i dont have a lot of room on my street....and its dirt....loose dirt. Nothing has bent or broke. I have a 3 ft high back flip jump that has sent my truck flying in every direction. I dont care of things bend or break. If you look at the weight versus impact force it seems pretty likely that everything will bend or break at some time. And come on did you really think that a alum front skid would hold up to any force? You can bend it with your hands. After owning a Warhead and breaking that POS every time it was started you learn to be really patient.

SIM2U 10-24-2006 09:13 AM

to use this as an analogy: Buying a hamberger from MacDonalds does'nt make it a good thing even though it tastes good.

Read all the post and learn why its not a good company.