Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Wing Mfg P-38 plans

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 08:11 PM
ke6gkc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wing Mfg P-38 plans

Hello All,
I am looking for the plans and instructions for a Wing Mfg P-38. The kit I have has only one plan sheet and it doesn't show all the formers or any wing detail. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks, Bruce

Last edited by ke6gkc; 10-13-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:04 PM
FlyguyXII
My Feedback: (2)

Hi Bruce,
I just recently picked up a wing mfg P-38 here locally. I may be able to help on some of it. Im also looking for the manual of the aircraft. I do have both sheets for the plans but one has been cut up by the previous owner as he had started cutting out the parts. From some of the research I have done it seems as though the formers where cut by wing. As for the wing it of course is foam core and there really isnt much detail on the plans. I'll see what I can do about the plans this weekend.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:54 PM
ke6gkc

Hey Flyguy,
Thanks for the effort. I just bought another kit off of the bay. I will be completing the kit with copies and selling it to recoup some cost. From what I can tell the instructions are on the second plan sheet along with all the formers. The kit comes with the formers that are plywood, no balsa formers, you have to cut those yourself. If I can assist in any way just ask.

Bruce
Old 11-05-2014, 04:38 PM
deadstick1955
My Feedback: (1)

Do you still have a copy of the plans? I have a short kit without the plans and I would love to build this plane.