Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Twice As Easy EEE-Z-FLI

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Twice As Easy EEE-Z-FLI

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 01:01 AM
mgoodwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Twice As Easy EEE-Z-FLI

Hi. This is my first post with an attached picture, I hope there is an attached pic, anyway this is the airframe for an Easy -Fli series of planes designed by Al Wheeler of Maui around 1989. This is the twin version. I never intended to let it get this far, I was really just trying out a really cheap Chinese 3 wheeled band saw. And Twelve dollars worth of wood later! The span is about 62" Chord about 9" flat bottom, supposed to have wing plates and the center open structure, couldn't help my self. Used CA for the sheeting probably regret that. Tails probably a little short. 4 Ch, with one servo for throttle and one for elevators. Trike gear. Batt in the nose. for 25's and 6 ounce tanks. weight around 4.5 lbs. Kinda Twinstar looking very simple to build. Hopefully I can get my flying skills up enough this summer to handle a case of twinsanity next year. Anybody had any experiance with one of these? Any Comments?
Michael Goodwin
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge96282.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	700935