Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Harmony Twin

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 05:20 PM
siddus74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harmony Twin

Guys, I have just received delivery of my Ripmax Harmony Twin - I dont seem to be able to find much information / advice or a build log for this model, which is really surprising as it is a beautiful looking model . . .

Has anybody built and flown one? I was wondering what servos to use through out the plane particularly the retracts as in the instructions they show the use of S3001's ? And also for the flying surfaces as well. I have a pair of OS46FX's for mine. Can anybody offer me any advice for both building and flying? Many thanks in advance.

Oh I was wondering of there would be much interest in a build log for this model - it is still fresh in the box and was going to put it together of the week or so . . .

Best regards.

Scott
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88354.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	713690  
Old 06-29-2007, 08:35 PM
jrf
My Feedback: (551)

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Harmony Twin

It is not available in the US. There would certainly be a lot more interest here if it were. There is a thread here, started by a buyer in Norway, I think. Do a search.

Jim
Old 06-30-2007, 08:52 AM
Sarah

Hi Scott,

I intend to get one in the near future and a build log would be much appreciated.

I will be fitting a Twin Sync in mine, should be hear in a few days.

Regards,

Sarah
Old 06-30-2007, 09:42 AM
siddus74

ORIGINAL: Sarah

Hi Scott,

I intend to get one in the near future and a build log would be much appreciated.

I will be fitting a Twin Sync in mine, should be hear in a few days.

Regards
Wow a lass that not only flys RC but flys twins! :-) So what is a twin sync?

I will take some pictures and write a couple of lines etc @ each stage. Just been to the hobby shop to purchase a couple of 2/14 inch JP Ali spinners as the red ones supplied are of reasonable quality but dont do the airframe justice. Sorted out a mixture of S3001's S3003's and 148's. Thinking S3001's on the surfaces, S3010 as the main reftract servo for the two main legs and a S3001 for the front leg . . . 148's or S3003 for the throttles. I plan to use the channel 7 as a mixed throttle channel . . . should get going on it tommorrow . . .
Old 07-04-2007, 06:59 AM
orygg

Hello i have a harmoni it is a arf kitt and not ekspensiv you gone use 2 day to bulding, i have to irvind 40tt and 8srv

Futaba 3001 on ailron ,elvator,rudder, and nose legg
Futaba 148 on trottle'
And a retraks servo on mane leggs, a H......... to install sevo

the plane gone fly fast best regards olav

PS the only ting i dont like is the retraks,plastik not god