Community
Search
Notices
User Product Reviews Post a full review of your latest kit, ARF, heli, engine, radio, whatever! Read what others have to say about them.

NitroRcx, not put together.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 08:03 AM
logancaswell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down NitroRcx, not put together.

I ordered a Nitro Rally Monster from Nitrorcx.com and it arrived to my house on Friday feb 28. I was stoked, until I took it out of the box and did the recommended pre run check. I checked the gear mesh, which was so tight it literally squealed when I rolled it. So while I was adjusting the gear mesh, I noticed that one of the screws that engages the arm to catch the second gear in my transmission is missing, and the gears both look like they've been used. But the worst part aboue it, is that I bought this for my son, and no one will respond my to emails to fix the problem. So I would warn anyone of buying from nitrorcx.com . Thanks for reading.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:28 PM
logancaswell

Do not buy from them, its been 2 days with no response. The crappy thing about this whole mess is that its just a simple hardware fix, but no one will contact me. Is it really too much to ask for a single screw?
Old 03-02-2014, 07:45 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Sorry to be rude, but you can buy the screw yourself. I do agree, NitroRCX is one of the worst companies out there with their mediocre support and models. See if you can return it and get a Traxxas model that your son likes.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:24 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

I have had bad experience with Exceed and Redcat models. They are all horrible. Cheap plastic, cheap elecs and engines. Traxxas is none of that. You seem to be a brand new person in the hobby. I've been doing this for 7 years. Plus, I said "Not to be rude, but...".

So don't be an ignorant person.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	the-dude-abides-christian-broadbent.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1975067  

Last edited by collector1231; 03-05-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:56 PM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Any one that reads this thread knows who is rude. Logan post should be reported.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:17 PM
logancaswell

Haha, I was unable to get on here for a couple of days due to work, my apologies. If you feel I was rude, then delete the thread. How could I be ignorant? To what extent? I'm sorry my post was not intended to bring out the comments of children. I've been running brushless for about 5 years, and nitro for almost 10 years before making the switch. I bought the cheap rig for my son (who is 5) with the knowlege that it would be destroyed rather quickly. What I didn't count on was for the rig to come assembled incorrectly and missing key hardware. Again, my post was to inform future consumers that Nitrorcx is quick to take your money, but indifferent about your complaints or problems. My apologies for not feeding into you two's bull crap, maybe taking your own advice would resolve the issue.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:52 PM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

I see the post that was out of line has been removed. Don't see any reason now to waste my time. Take a pill and have fun.