Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

walkera 36 w/esky radio. will it work?

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

walkera 36 w/esky radio. will it work?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 12:45 PM
az-pc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default walkera 36 w/esky radio. will it work?

[link=http://hobby-lobby.com/esky-radio.htm]Esky radio[/link]is a radio sold for the Honey Bee King. Would these componants work on the Walkera #36. Since the electronics seem to be the main issue with the #36, would this address the problems?
Thanks for your thoughts
Old 03-04-2006, 09:06 PM
oops

Default RE: walkera 36 w/esky radio. will it work?

You would need to replace all the radio gear - transmitter and receiver, and then the motor drivers as well.

If you did that, you might as well buy something decent. Maybe JR, Sanwa (Airtronics) or Futaba perhaps? And a nice brushless motor to go with it

David
Old 03-04-2006, 11:36 PM
bfrunner

The Esky radio for the King is programmed for ECCPM setup, I don't think it would work well with the 36

Anyways Esky radios are made by the same manufacture in China as Walkera radio. Zen Hua
Old 03-05-2006, 12:16 AM
az-pc

Thanks for the reply. I didn't relize they were made by the same manufacture. I wonder why the difference in quality as some have stated in these forums. Is the stock radio with the walkera really that bad? I don't here many complaints at all about the esky radios.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:13 AM
bfrunner

My Esky cp2 glitched all the time, have had hardly a glitch with the walkera stuff. Alot of people have had glitches with there esky rc equipment They just don't whine as much as walkera owners.