Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Walkera 5-4 looses lift after 40 seconds....

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera 5-4 looses lift after 40 seconds....

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 11:20 AM
toader32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera 5-4 looses lift after 40 seconds....

Hi all Heli Helpers,

My Walkera 5-4 has developed a problem. It acts as though the battery pack is low after about 40 sec. If I let is sit for about 30 sec....actually less....the heli will regain full power and fly for about 40 seconds. Just to loose power and gently come back to the ground. It will do this many times before the battery is actually low. Both my packs will do this at full charge. I cant feel anything getting hot on the 4 in one RX and the motors are not hot. Has anyone experienced this? It seems as though the RX thinks the pack is low or something and decides to reduce the power and will not lift....until I give it 20 to 30 sec rest. Reinitializing the RX has no effect.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 06-01-2006, 03:15 AM
honeybee11

Default RE: Walkera 5-4 looses lift after 40 seconds....

hey there i had the same problen with mine after buyiny new batteries and trying another charger someone said it could be the main motor getting tired so i put in a new main motor and it fix it so you could try that hope this helps
Old 06-01-2006, 12:28 PM
fatjack007

Default RE: Walkera 5-4 looses lift after 40 seconds....

Try another battery charger. The Walkera charger is crap. I had the same problem.