Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Please Help !!!! Walkera 36 Turning

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Please Help !!!! Walkera 36 Turning

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 05:19 AM
*satchy*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help !!!! Walkera 36 Turning

Hi i have a walkera 36 with brushless and esc i have the standard gyro 006 set to normal (no avcs) have tryed it on still does it can anyone explain why when i push the throttle and pitch up and then put less throttle and pitch real quickly, it spins a little to the right ? i thought it may have been the amount of pitch but it still does it at a lower pitch setting i have tryed revolution mixing and reverse revo as well all looks good no belt slipping ??

Please help i have tryed everything

Thanks in advance

Old 08-31-2006, 01:58 PM
thecheatscalc

Default RE: Please Help !!!! Walkera 36 Turning

This is most likely caused by the fact that the blades haven't slowed down enough.

you see, when at low throttle, the tail blades do next to nothing, therefore they usually have a bit more pitch mixed in then at high throttle. SO, when you throttle down fast, (probably REALLY fast) the blades are moving faster than they "should" be. The controller acts with low throttle, adds more pitch to the tail, and since the tail is still spinning really fast, it spins.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:28 AM
*satchy*

Hi thecheatscalc i have read many of your posts especially the setup ones you sound very wise and i would have to agree with all off them as well as this problem i think that these choppers are more for hovering than 3D unless you upgrade the crapper out of them i once had a kalt baron 30 petrol and that never had this problem its proberly because electric and electronics are bad too great for the price though cant complain do u have the same problem if you take off and come down quickly also could you post the following for me

transmitter pit and plt both half
gyro gain 80 % roughly, normal gyro action not reverse and no avcs
no revo mixing or reverse revo
normal trims and servos

thanks mate from down under

also anyone else having this problem i have seen a 3d clip of 1 but looks like a trex more than a 36

satchY
Old 09-01-2006, 12:34 AM
E_Heli

For 006 gyro. You may increase the "SEN" pot as much as you can before the tail starts wagging when hover, the tail will react faster.

I would keep the "AVCS" on for practice hovering, set it to OFF after you are comfortable doing FFF and is good for doing aerobatic. With the "AVCS" off, you have to fly with the tail.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:19 AM
*satchy*

LOL yup i agree E heli !!! i turned the pit and plt down mostly the pitch and it seemed to be alot better also was flying nose in and around out the backyard just now for nearly a full batt and the alieron servo just **** itself i crashed but the new fiberglass blades are awesome nothing broke not even a bend shaft or broken ballink man thats 2 walkera servos 1st was forward cyclic now left and right jes im off too buy 3 more hs-55 the rx and tx seem stable so far though also my mind wonders if the 006 is still any good though !!!

i agree with everyone else the walkera electronics are **** guys !!!! replace as soon as possible i am

satchY