Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

Walkera #60B setting up - Help Please

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Walkera #60B setting up - Help Please

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 05:13 AM
deepsea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Walkera #60B setting up - Help Please

I recently purchased a fully set-up 60B and found that there was a glitch between the TX and RX. I have seen the Heli fly but this was on a training pole. Everything seemed fine except that every now and then the heli would develop a minor fit and then recover. According to what I have read the RX and TX are not of the best quality so I purchased a RS77S rx and plan to fly the heli with a JR x2610 TX.

The problem I now face is to set-up the heli from scratch again. As it came with this all done I have no clue how to redo it.

Is there a download where I can find a Set-up manual for "Id10t"s..... that will explain how to get the correct blade pitch, swash plate level, servo mixes, etc ?
Old 12-05-2007, 10:22 PM
babyhuey

Default RE: Walkera #60B setting up - Help Please

Hello,
I just setup my first eccpm Heli (a 37) so I'm no expert and don't think that I could do a good job of explaining it. So if you can't find what you need by reading the forums you should try the Finless Bob's videos.
I don't have a link to them but you should be able to do a internet search and find them.

Hope this helps,
Huey
Old 12-06-2007, 10:27 AM
deepsea

Default RE: Walkera #60B setting up - Help Please

Hi, I looked at the DVD's a short while ago and they look exccelent, theres just one small hitch, if I spend any more money on RC's Helicopters, cars, plane, etc... my wife will kick me out the house. So it is a good idea and perhaps I'll get those later. For now I will have to find a download somewhere.