Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc..
Reload this Page >

WALKERA WALKERA WALKERA GIVE IT UP

Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

WALKERA WALKERA WALKERA GIVE IT UP

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 04:19 PM
stilly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WALKERA WALKERA WALKERA GIVE IT UP

l am not here to cut the product down,but am going to just state the facts

l to bought a walkera #36 heli and mine to did not fly very well(motor under powered,bad rx,cheat servo,s etc)like everyone else on here

So after buying a new motor ,esc,gyro,and new rx and tx the heli still did not fly all that great.

Well l am here to say there are better ways of getting a cheap heli that flys.

BUILD ONE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!

you will be amazed how much you will learn from building one.There is alot of kits out there that are priced right.

Check this heli out l have one

http://www.snhobbies.com/product_inf...3655a8bc6f07b3

lt is a direct T-REX clone,so all the parts fit off a t-rex,and even includes a motor and esc that will actually fly it(not under powered)

Once you have a kit,start buying other things.
Get yourself a radio which nowadays are priced really well,that lets you actually fine tune the heli,makes setup alot easier

You may spend a little more money than you wanted to on a rc heli,but in the long run you will get alot more out of the hobby
and believe me ,building a heli from the kit up is not as hard as you think.There is a ton of help out there to point you in the right direction and well,that is all l am trying to do here

l have just finished building my first heli and l must say l have learnt more about the hobby than l thought l ever would.And the heli that l built actually fly's
Old 01-19-2009, 08:11 PM
rotorbreaker

Default RE: WALKERA WALKERA WALKERA GIVE IT UP

HI Stil, I am not able to see the product. I think the link must be edited. I am interested in the product.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:37 PM
HansV

Default RE: WALKERA WALKERA WALKERA GIVE IT UP

It is the FLASHER PE 450 from SN Hobbies. It looks really nice and they sell if very cheep.

I had the same problems with I first got my Exceed G2 (Walkera #36). It could not even take off for a hover. What a joke. It seems to fly OK after a brushless upgrade, but to be honest I haven'd flown it much due to space limitations. What about the new align T-REX 250? I am really getting hooked on it 4 times the price but it is really nice :-)

/Hans.