Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

4#3B VS 4#3B double brushless

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 12:09 AM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4#3B VS 4#3B double brushless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeyIQJtmIH8

Just a short video for a side by side compare the specfor the normal 4#3 brushless and the 4#3 double brushless

Old 06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Steve Joblin

Default RE: 4#3B VS 4#3B double brushless

Woot!  I'm super pumped!!!!  Just got an email from Rick at Clubheli.com.... my 4#3B Double Brushless is in and he is shipping it tomorrow!!!!  Woot!!!!  Can't wait to try her out!

Old 06-04-2009, 09:28 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Trust me. You will love it. As I fly the production model for the first time last night, we are shipping out few days ago but my friend brought one so I flew his. The new "B" receiver come with the double brushless totally eliminate the tail hunting issue with the "A" receiver or self made conversion. It flew so well I am very happy with it. We flew 7 battery packs last time. And as this is his first single rotor heli my friend have, he crash a lot. And the new frame seems to hold together very well as he drop it from around 4M high, hit a few walls, etc. But we did not break anything last night other then a slightly bend fly bar. BTW: both 4#3 and 4G3 are instock and shipping now.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Steve Joblin

So I just got home and guess what USPS left in my mail box?!? This new 4#3B Double Brushless is awesome... but that is not the best part... check this out... Rick at ClubHeli (where I ordered it from) didn't think that the stock battery was adequate, so he gave me (and everyone else who ordered one) a free 20C battery! Now that is customer service that can't be topped! The heli flies awesome and I got a free battery without even asking! Woot big time!!!!