Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

ehirobo warning

Old 07-01-2010, 10:08 AM
karlik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ehirobo warning

I have no idea how they got my email address - I still suspect they bought it on a spam list or worse. They claim they don't do that (has anybody ever admitted they bought your email address?) but the facts are I NEVER GAVE IT TO THEM. And now that they have it I can't rid of 'em.

Per instructions here [link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_4314197/mpage_3/tm.htm[/link] I have emailed [email protected] and requested I be removed more times than I can count. Aint happened. Per this guy who claims to be from ehirobo I gave him my email address so he can remove it (I put the address in the public forum so he couldn't claim he never got the pm). I just got the July spam letter this morning - the one with all the copter x crap on it. Since nothing he's suggested has accomplished anything at all I have to assume he's just feeding me bs trying to make it appear to everyone else that he's trying to do something.

Folks if you give 'em- or they somehow aquire - your email address you ain't ever gonna get rid of 'em. They are like cockroaches. You think you got rid 'em, then a few days later there they running for cover when you turn on the lights.

I have no idea what their prices, service, or quality is like - I have never done business with them. And frankly, I never will do business with them. If something as simple as getting me removed from their spam list has prooven to be impossible and the response I've gotten is nothing but a run around I hate too think how they handle a real problem like a defective part or shipping the wrong item.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ehirobo warning

I am sorry I just see your post with your email now. I ask a few time to PM me or email us with your email address but we never got your mail.... Anyway, your email been removed from our mailing list and sorry for the inconvenience caused.