Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

Attn all tank modelers!!!! New event for giant scale tanks!!! Please read need help!

Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

Attn all tank modelers!!!! New event for giant scale tanks!!! Please read need help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 07:20 AM
godofthunder77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn all tank modelers!!!! New event for giant scale tanks!!! Please read need help!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Brian and I am new to this forum. I am an air show event director that holds an RC and Full Scale air show in Ohio. I am a huge RC'er in Giant Scale Aircraft and I am very intrigued with also Giant Scale RC Tanks. Our RC show is located in Port Clinton Ohio and is called The Wings & Warbirds Over Port Clinton RC and Full Scale air show. It is a lot of fun and we specialize in showing off military RC aircraft and Vehicles.

I am looking for modelers that own some larger RC tanks that would be interested wanting to display and show off your tanks. You would be able to drive them around the crowds showing them off. The point is to get people and our youth more interested in RC modeling or aviation.

As a note we will also be doing a PYRO WWII bombing reenactment at the show with the RC aircraft and if anyone is interested in the tanks participating that would be fantastic!

For more details on our show please visit: http://WWW.RCWARBIRDSOPC.COM

Please contact me at 440-522-8490 if you are interested. As an FYI Port Clinton is a great vacation spot right off Lake Erie. There are plenty of fun and relaxing things to do while you are there. There is also FREE onsite camping at the airfield for RC'ers. Please let anyone know if they would be interested as well.

Thanks everyone for your time! Hope to hear from someone!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FLYER-2016-1280.png
Views:	43
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	2143590