Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks > War Room
Reload this Page >

Newbee Tech Help!! (Airsoft to IR conversion in Taigen Tiger 1)

Community
Search
Notices
War Room Discuss historical, battles, battle grounds, events, combat strategies and more right here!

Newbee Tech Help!! (Airsoft to IR conversion in Taigen Tiger 1)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:46 AM
travisiniraq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbee Tech Help!! (Airsoft to IR conversion in Taigen Tiger 1)

New Tanker here just trying to swap the airsoft unit out with the IR Parts on a taigen tiger 1. At this point I am just trying to find an image of the proper IR tank gun mantlet assembly. Im really not sure how to assemble the gun in the tank properly and then Ill fight through the electronics later. I have hit up Erik over at Imax, and he has been great! But Im sure he has better things to do than walk me through every little question, especially because I know others have had to overcome this challenge on their own. But if anyone can recommend a video or direct me to a build thread that would be great. Im a guy with years of experience building Planes, and Heli, so and would kill my pride if I have to box everything up and sent it to Imex to do the conversion for me. So any knowledge share or thread recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:10 PM
2SSHoffner

Check YouTube, Erik has a bunch of videos on there to do things.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:13 PM
travisiniraq

I hit him up on facebook to see if he had any recommended videos, but he said he did not for that. I think I have it figured out now. ill just wire it up to make sure it works. but thank you for the assist.