Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Problems with bluetooth between my Weatronic DV4 and iPad!?

Old 08-13-2016, 07:08 AM
ville56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems with bluetooth between my Weatronic DV4 and iPad!?

Hello!
Big problems with bluetooth between my Weatronic DV4 module and my iPad. I use Mpx Royal Pro 16 transmitters and SkyNavi app for iPad.
The range is very poor. Must stand right next to my iPad mini, yet I may lose the connection several times during flight. Also experience disruptions where the telemetry froze, but still had ok bluetooth, this at relatively moderate distance, 300-600 meters. Sometimes the telemetry returns but just as often I have to reboot.
Have tried to increase the bluetooth transmission power (+ 2dB) but feel no difference to the default 0 dB.
Does anyone have experience with my configuration and who can help me? Do not know how I should continue; switching systems, changing app? Get a sense of that the RC T3000 is the most stable system, am I right or wrong?

/Ville

Last edited by ville56; 08-14-2016 at 11:33 AM.
Old 08-14-2016, 11:36 AM
ville56

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello again!
Here you can see a log file where I had several breaks in the bluetooth link. I made a number of motor restarts during this flight. Otherwise, no problems as also confirmed by the log file.

ps.
Please note, must point out that the different accessories from Weatronic; receiver 10 micro gyro1, Link Vario and GPS-pro worked all the time, it was just the bluetooth/telemetry connection that had problems.

/Ville
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	triangeltest3_vindeln.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	2176874