Community
Search
Notices
Weatronic Support Forum Go here to get help with your Weatronic products.

Configuring Gigacontrol

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Jannica

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Configuring Gigacontrol

I can´t get the Gigastuff running and would be verry happy if someone could give me an advice. I have installes the USB drivers according to the manual and as far as I understand it the computer comunicates with the transmitter module. But I can´t make the Gigacontrol program to find the transmitter module. I don´t get the white arrow in the right corner, just the sandglas symbol. I am sure that I have overlooked something but I can´t figure out what. Is there a secret trick?
Old 11-29-2009, 03:18 PM
gerhardp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Configuring Gigacontrol

Hi Jannica,
Does the transmitter show up as being connected?
Is the transmitter on?
Did you bind the transmitter and receiver?
Is the receiver on?

Gerhard
Old 12-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Jannica

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default RE: Configuring Gigacontrol

Thanks for your help Gerhard. I finally managed to get it working. The problem was that the software didn’t find the USB port of some reason that I don’t understand. What I did was that instead of the transmitter unit I connected my PDA to the USB cord and let it connect to its appropriate software. When that connection was up and running I switched to the transmitter unit and the Gigacontrol software without disconnecting the cord at the computer end and suddenly everything worked just fine. So, now I’m happy again.