Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

extra edge coming

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 01:05 PM
GIZMO Bamm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default extra edge coming

Hi.. My DAD just orderd the edge540 and the extra 260 for me coant wait for it to get hereany one have the extra or the edge? and how do thay fly ?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Je99211.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	233125  
Attached Images  
Old 02-22-2005, 05:11 PM
tail strike
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: extra edge coming

Yes I have an edge like the one in the picture. (I would send you a pic. but haven't figured out how yet) I have a DA 50 in it. Flies great landings are smooth with a little power.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:23 PM
Tired Old Man

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That 260 looks better every time I see it, and it looked good from the first. Reminds me a lot of a 33% 230 that I had a while back.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:41 AM
sheetsg

I ordered my first WH 260 plane, can't wait!!! This will be my first 30+% plane, two cylinders!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Tired Old Man

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've had both the Extra and the Edge. Both are great flyers and are very easy to fly. You're Dad made some good choices.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:40 PM
GIZMO Bamm

Hi peoples My Edge and extra 260 sould be coming this week[X(]cain't wait[X(][X(]
Old 03-09-2005, 06:39 PM
rc_boy_12
My Feedback: (2)

ask your dad if he wants to adopt another son i could use a financial ade
Old 03-10-2005, 07:15 PM
GIZMO Bamm

WoooooHooooooo!!! Thay came today i am so happy!!! its awsome but on the Extra 260 thay sent us the wrong wings[:'(] we got the blue coler thay gave us the red wings I hope we will work this out .
and how do you post a pic? I don't know how? can any one help me??

Dan Warner
Old 03-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Julien Hp

Ok you see under the text square...its written: Click here to upload...Just click !
I have the Edge but still in construction...should receive the DA 50 next week

julien
Old 03-10-2005, 08:31 PM
mstroh3961
My Feedback: (4)

Red wings on a blue fues....cool! Custom paint!
Old 03-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Bryant330L
My Feedback: (126)

That stinks... My 260 is on its way. I hope I have the right color fuse.
Old 03-11-2005, 08:29 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a. Why did you not call to tell us? We've been wondering what happened to that set of blue wings!

b. We will send red ones and a return shipping label on the blue ones.

TF
Old 03-11-2005, 12:10 PM
GIZMO Bamm

Tom My Dad called you today did you talked to him? we got red wings and a blue fuse and we wont the blue wings but both airplanes are awsome that is the best airplane arf I hade Good job Tom and who ever packed it and built itgood job
Old 03-12-2005, 01:15 PM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Replacement is on the way I believe.

TF
Old 03-12-2005, 02:27 PM
GIZMO Bamm

Tom you sent the blue wings right??
Old 03-15-2005, 01:08 AM
airborneSGT
My Feedback: (15)

Lets get things straight, I am moving back down to Boca Raton, FL with the Extra 260. Now I dont want to run into 50 people with the same plane. So only 2 per field arlight...lol. Just kidding, but obviously this thing is going to become popular. I ordered the plane with hardware kit, and also a DA 100 from Troy Built Models. Now all I need are all the servos, batteries, and extras to get it going. Any suggestions Tom? I was thinking Hitec because they are affordable and available. Servocity gives some discounts on bulk orders of certain servos, or perhaps tower if you order a certain amount of money.

I would rather just be able to buy every thing in a package deal and get it done all at once.

Try Built Models will be supplying my 4" Carbon fiber spinner, lithiums, regulators.

Since I will be back in FL in a month, I will change all the minor bits here and there as I see fit. From the pictures of people already putting them together the Extra 260 looks like a million bucks!

I went with red, but blue probably looks awesome. Then again I heard the yellow stands out also. No matter, I think I will do my own scheme within a few months anyway

Anyone know where I can get the regular mufflers for the DA 100? I think they will be in within a few weeks according to DA.
Also does anyone have suggestions on a good pilot bust?
litepilots.com seems to make some nice ones.

Once I get flying I will shoot some extreme 3D videos and post them. I should be able to get this thing real low using my setup. So long as I keep it as light as possible it shouldnt be a problem with the DA 100
Old 03-15-2005, 08:11 PM
GIZMO Bamm

ORIGINAL: airborneSGT

Lets get things straight, I am moving back down to Boca Raton, FL with the Extra 260. Now I dont want to run into 50 people with the same plane. So only 2 per field arlight...lol. Just kidding, but obviously this thing is going to become popular. I ordered the plane with hardware kit, and also a DA 100 from Troy Built Models. Now all I need are all the servos, batteries, and extras to get it going. Any suggestions Tom? I was thinking Hitec because they are affordable and available. Servocity gives some discounts on bulk orders of certain servos, or perhaps tower if you order a certain amount of money.

I would rather just be able to buy every thing in a package deal and get it done all at once.

Try Built Models will be supplying my 4" Carbon fiber spinner, lithiums, regulators.

Since I will be back in FL in a month, I will change all the minor bits here and there as I see fit. From the pictures of people already putting them together the Extra 260 looks like a million bucks!

I went with red, but blue probably looks awesome. Then again I heard the yellow stands out also. No matter, I think I will do my own scheme within a few months anyway

Anyone know where I can get the regular mufflers for the DA 100? I think they will be in within a few weeks according to DA.
Also does anyone have suggestions on a good pilot bust?
litepilots.com seems to make some nice ones.

Once I get flying I will shoot some extreme 3D videos and post them. I should be able to get this thing real low using my setup. So long as I keep it as light as possible it shouldnt be a problem with the DA 100

You should come fly at are club when you move here in FL. here the site www.rcbushpilots.com its a cool place you don't have to be a member to fly there. a couple guys have a wild hare. its a really nice flying plane[8D] can't wait to fly mine[X(]but we have to get a new motor for the Edge. from the crash of My Greatplane Patty Wagstaff the shaft is bent on are G62