Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Carbon Fiber Gear for 260

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 12:25 PM
chacy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon Fiber Gear for 260

I was wondering what kinds of CF gears you guys are using on your 260's and if you've had any delamination or other problems with them. I know that TBM has the one that's made for another plane and fits the 260. What other brands and any problems? Input on the TBM gear would be good too. I want to hear from anybody using CF Gear on the 260. Thanks.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:51 AM
DENNIS C
My Feedback: (99)

Default RE: Carbon Fiber Gear for 260

The last time i checked TBM recommends the gear for a 35% 540. it just dont look the same
Old 06-18-2006, 07:39 AM
airborneSGT
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Carbon Fiber Gear for 260

I stopped over at Troy Built Models with my actual set of 260 landing gear. Gene and I went through several sets until we came across the Carden Edge 540 gear set which was the best match that he had at the time.

Tom should have a set of fiberglass gear which look great and are lighter than the stock aluminum.