Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > WildHare R/C Support
Reload this Page >

Xtreme Composites new U.S. distributor needed.

Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Xtreme Composites new U.S. distributor needed.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 09:41 AM
phippsj
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xtreme Composites new U.S. distributor needed.

Tom,

BVM has anounced that they no longer will be distributing the Xtreme Composites line: www.bvmprops.com I wish someone like you would pick it up and provide the same great service as you do with the WildHare line. I know you offered a composite plane at one time, but was cancelled due to some difficulties.

You don't have to reply on this public forum, just email me and tell me to shut up!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:09 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Xtreme Composites new U.S. distributor needed.

ORIGINAL: phippsj

Tom,

BVM has anounced that they no longer will be distributing the Xtreme Composites line: www.bvmprops.com I wish someone like you would pick it up and provide the same great service as you do with the WildHare line. I know you offered a composite plane at one time, but was cancelled due to some difficulties.

You don't have to reply on this public forum, just email me and tell me to shut up!

I'm happy to reply in public.

Xtreme Composites was the company who made my composite 87" Sukhoi and the 121" Extra 260 that never actually made it to market, though I still have a couple units of the 260. They also sold their planes through Planes Plus when they were in business.

I found XC extremely difficult to deal with, to the point that it was impossible to continue doing business with them. I'd guess that Bob Violett discovered the same thing.

So thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks, not unless the company has another owner. I wouldn't mind having a composite product, but not at the cost of my sanity.

TF

Old 10-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Walt and Sage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Xtreme Composites new U.S. distributor needed.

GOOD ONE Tom... Please KEEP your sanity....

Thanks for the QUICK service on the A123s

Walt..