Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > XHeli.com Support Forum
Reload this Page >

MADHAWK AIRWOLF 300 FUSELAGE PROBLEM

Community
Search
Notices
XHeli.com Support Forum If you have a question, problem or concern about your product from xheli.com, please use this forum to get answers to your questions.

MADHAWK AIRWOLF 300 FUSELAGE PROBLEM

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 11:28 AM
aluminum crusher

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MADHAWK AIRWOLF 300 FUSELAGE PROBLEM

Hey Yadac123 what is going on Jimmy Raiden had told me to keep that fuselage and I did not have to return it. Now after I asked about it because I did not get it yet( way over a week ago ) he said he sent me a return shipping label it's dated for 01/19/2010 . Do you know how long I've been waiting for that fuselage? After the fact that he told me to keep it and that he was gonna send me out another one. Now over a week later he sends me a ups return label come on get real, tell him to MAN UP and keep his word. I still have all the e mails that he sent me stating what he said he will do. I can post them on here as proof if you like. But if he do not want to keep his word and send me that fuselage as he promised THEN I WILL TAKE THE LOST AND SO WILL XHELI...AS THEY WILL LOOSE A CUSTOMER. I don't have time for stupid little games forget this e-mail and forum talk call me my number was sent to Jimmy Raiden by e-mail and in your PM. Thanks

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_93...mpage_2/tm.htm Click and take a look at the red & white fuselage note the date on the post and the problem is still not handled by XHELI .COM
Old 02-03-2010, 06:02 AM
davecal1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MADHAWK AIRWOLF 300 FUSELAGE PROBLEM

Good luck
Old 02-03-2010, 07:34 PM
aluminum crusher

OK here is what's going on about the fuselage........ This is from Jimmy Raiden

Dear Sir,

There is no reason for me to play games with you . There was a miscommunication and was under the impression this was already dealt with. I will ship out the fuselage.

This is from me....

OK thanks....and I'm sorry for thinking that you were playing games ( because I have not got it yet ) my mistake. And thanks for shipping it out, I will let all others on the forum know that you are handling it. Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 08:02 PM
yadac123

USPS 420441039101805213907286560249

Andy
Old 02-03-2010, 08:06 PM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: yadac123

USPS 420441039101805213907286560249

Andy
OK COOL AND SUPER, SUPER THANKS
Old 02-09-2010, 11:59 PM
aluminum crusher

ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

Hey Yadac123 what is going on Jimmy Raiden had told me to keep that fuselage and I did not have to return it. Now after I asked about it because I did not get it yet( way over a week ago ) he said he sent me a return shipping label it's dated for 01/19/2010 . Do you know how long I've been waiting for that fuselage? After the fact that he told me to keep it and that he was gonna send me out another one. Now over a week later he sends me a ups return label come on get real, tell him to MAN UP and keep his word. I still have all the e mails that he sent me stating what he said he will do. I can post them on here as proof if you like. But if he do not want to keep his word and send me that fuselage as he promised THEN I WILL TAKE THE LOST AND SO WILL XHELI...AS THEY WILL LOOSE A CUSTOMER. I don't have time for stupid little games forget this e-mail and forum talk call me my number was sent to Jimmy Raiden by e-mail and in your PM. Thanks

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_93...mpage_2/tm.htm Click and take a look at the red & white fuselage note the date on the post and the problem is still not handled by XHELI .COM
IT took a minute but....This problem has been solved. Thanks Jimmy & Andy
Old 02-11-2010, 07:46 PM
yadac123

Andy