YS 110 Low idle Problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 08:12 AM
zorka
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YS 110 Low idle Problem

Hello Dave,

I have been reading the threads on the low idle dying problems and about the plunger and believe my YS 110 has the same identical problem. Have followed all the instructions on the YS performance tunning the various settings and the engine quits on low so have to use high low setting which makes a very difficult taxing around. If we add a little wind to the equation and its chaotic trying to taxi on high iddle so it doesn not die!

Would like to try changing the Plunger as you suggest others with identical symptoms to mine but I am in central America and its expensive en complicated sending the engine back to the states.

Is there any possibility that you or YS factory send me the plunger by post that needs to be replaced?

I use Omega 25% fuel.

Please advise steps I need to take to make this possible

Thanks

Old 03-03-2005, 01:23 PM
Dave Shadel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: YS 110 Low idle Problem

We can't continue to just arbitrarily send out plungers. There could be another problem and the plunger isn't the issue. The only real way to get it fixed properly is to get it to us.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:14 PM
zorka
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: YS 110 Low idle Problem

Hi Dave,

I am sorry to hear this. What I wonder is why YS arbitrarily ships motor that have defects. I have tried everything. My motor has less than a gallon of glow ran through it and It has always had this low idle problem. Here I am 300+ dollars short plus taxes paid paid for bring this engine into central america Panama and it has never run well. Now I have to spend probably another 60.00 in courier to send it to YS US when it should have been a engine running well from day one when it was sold to me by YS. I must say this is very frustrating and hope this goes to the customer service department or quality control of YS somehow.

Thx