Congratulations to Team YS

Old 11-18-2007, 01:07 AM
Troy Newman

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Congratulations to Team YS

NEWS FLASH....................

Team YS Takes the Podium at the F3A World Championships in Santa Fe, Argentina
Team France takes the Gold as a Team all flying YS

I would like to extend my Congratulations to the Team YS pilots at the 2007 World Champs. The full podium top 3 pilots all used YS 170DZ engines to gain honors. In fact 7 of the top 10 pilots were flying Glow Powered F3A models.

1. Quique Somenzini (USA) -- GOLD Champion
2. Christophe PAYSANT-LE ROUX (France)-- SILVER Vice-Champion
3. Tetsuo ONDA (Japan) -- BRONZE Runner-up

From the scores this was a hard fought battle between 10 of the very best pilots in the World for the Finals of this prestigious event.

Gentlemen, I applaud the time, talent, and dedication you have to the hobby.

Also Congratulations to the Team Placings

1st France
2nd USA
3rd Japan

Of Special interest was the entire French team Flew YS 170DZ's to their Team Gold.

I also want to send my Congrats to Team USA on their awesome finish.

Quique, it is an honor to call you my friend and brother as an American F3A pilot.

Jason, Awesome job man. Outstanding flying all week long.

Andrew, I have watched you grow as a F3A flyer over the years. You really impressed me at the Nationals this year. To place 8th in your first World Championships is an outstanding achievement. You worked hard and earned your spot with the best pilots in the world.

This was great showing not only for YS, but also Team USA

One more special shout out to Adrian Wong from Northern California. Adrian was born in Hong Kong and made his first trip to World Championships to represent his Country of Birth. Adrian Placed 67th in his first effort at the World Championships. Flying against the top pilots in the World. Again good work my friend.

Troy Newman