Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 02:15 PM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

Clean up may or may not be possible.

We will be taking appropriate action ASAP.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:49 PM
ghost_rider
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!....did I miss anything?. If anybody knows, a PM would be very much appreciated.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:44 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Hi Ghost,
I missed it all too, but after some digging, best I can figure is that Nightwalker for some reason started digging up post after post after post from 2002 or older, I'm sure with his typical pointless but occasionally humorous types of posts. Not just one or two, but more like a couple dozen. All the posts are deleted best I can tell, but it still keeps all those old threads up at the front of the forum
Old 09-16-2010, 02:23 AM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Old 09-16-2010, 03:54 AM
SAP_2000

Did he forget to take his pill?
Old 09-16-2010, 07:00 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

There has got to be some logical explenation. Again, he is an ATP rated pilot, and a First Officer for a regional airline. FAA grounds pilots for doing stupid sutff like this. I doubt he would put his career at risk by doing this. Just makes no sense.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:03 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: FalconWings

There has got to be some logical explenation. Again, he is an ATP rated pilot, and a First Officer for a regional airline. FAA grounds pilots for doing stupid sutff like this. I doubt he would put his career at risk by doing this. Just makes no sense.
lol, you're really not serious are you? The FAA doesn't gound people for overposting on RCU. You're taking yourself and RCU a bit to seriously.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:04 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: bcovish

I wasn't going to say anything at this time, but one thing I noticed is that a couple of the threads that were brought up were ones that Johnny Hernandez has posted in. Johnny died in Nov of 09.
Johnny's last logon on RCU was 6-10-10, seven months after his death. Also Johnny's town was listed was Boca Raton FL., and is now listed as ''God's waiting room USA.

Johnny's Ghost did it!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:08 AM
FalconWings

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

lol, you're really not serious are you? The FAA doesn't gound people for overposting on RCU. You're taking yourself and RCU a bit to seriously.
Are you for real?

A commerically rated pilot showing signs of mental unstability in public? Do you actually know what you are talking about Andy?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:11 AM
AndyAndrews

Are you for real?

A commerically rated pilot showing signs of mental unstability in public? Do you actually know what you are talking about Andy?
lol, playing with RCU is mental unstability?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:22 AM
FalconWings

.............you tell me I guess?
Old 09-16-2010, 09:35 AM
AndyAndrews

.............you tell me I guess?
wooga booga wooga booga hehehe ahhahah haaahaaa[sm=bananahead.gif][sm=bananahead.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=spinnyeyes.gif][sm=75_75.gif][sm=drowning.gif][sm=confused_smile.gif][sm=bananahead.gif]. How's that? I guess I'm crazy too now.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:55 AM
FalconWings

ok you win.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Kevin_W
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: bcovish

I wasn't going to say anything at this time, but one thing I noticed is that a couple of the threads that were brought up were ones that Johnny Hernandez has posted in. Johnny died in Nov of 09.
Johnny's last logon on RCU was 6-10-10, seven months after his death. Also Johnny's town was listed was Boca Raton FL., and is now listed as ''God's waiting room USA.

Bob,
I don't think it had anything to do with Johnny.
As I understand it Nightwalker had been placed under moderation (all his posts on RCU had to be approved by a moderator before they would show up in a thread).
Yesterday he was replying to every thread he could, and then he started bringing up lots of 8 year old threads which clogged the first page of the jets forum.
My guess is he was po'ed about being put on moderation and decided to make the moderators job very difficult as some kind of revenge or power play.
Or maybe someone was stalking him again and highjacked his account???
Old 09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
bcovish

Mystery solved, at least about the hometown part.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:46 AM
highhorse

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

The FAA has grounded people for stuff that was, at first glance, LESS stupid than this.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:52 AM
dragoonpvw
My Feedback: (7)

Funny stuff. Peaceful protest, I love it. this is one of my favourite threads for a while.
1/ nightwalker , displeased about about not being able to join in conversations immediately, uses his intelligence to quietly and humorously make his point. causes the moderators to do what they said they would. No big deal as long as he wasn't wild out flaming anyone or any other big no no. . Very entertaining.

2/ Falconwings thinks that the said peaceful use of your intelligence is reason for grounding by the FAA, now that is freaking sidesplitting. really way too intense.

3/ Johnny still posting 7 months after going into holding pattern,, BEAUTIFUL dude. I dont know what agency, natural or supernatural made that possible but keep on Johnny. Made me think about him and smile anyway.

good times guys, good times.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:58 AM
bcovish

The change in Johnny's hometown has been cleared up. It's seems as though Johnny changed it before he died. I'm was told today that he often joked about it. As in the J H tradition, he's still messin' us I hope he has that train horn with him. He'll be blowing it at the pearly gates. Look out Gabriel, there's a new horn in town.
Anyway, it did bring back some memories.

Thanks Jed.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:06 AM
FalconWings

ORIGINAL: dragoonpvw

Funny stuff. Peaceful protest, I love it. this is one of my favourite threads for a while.
1/ nightwalker , displeased about about not being able to join in conversations immediately, uses his intelligence to quietly and humorously make his point. causes the moderators to do what they said they would. No big deal as long as he wasn't wild out flaming anyone or any other big no no. . Very entertaining.

2/ Falconwings thinks that the said peaceful use of your intelligence is reason for grounding by the FAA, now that is freaking sidesplitting. really way too intense.

3/ Johnny still posting 7 months after going into holding pattern,, BEAUTIFUL dude. I dont know what agency, natural or supernatural made that possible but keep on Johnny. Made me think about him and smile anyway.

Dragon, you win!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:07 AM
highhorse

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

ORIGINAL: dragoonpvw

Unfortunately, Falconwings is correct. This need not (and should not) turn into an FAA thread/debate, but history is on his side in his assessment of the situation's potential for unfortunate side effects.

Nuff said on that topic, IMO.

The thing that I think deserves the most serious consideration, and which no one seems to have mentioned yet, is this:

What on earth are we going to do for Corvette pictures now?
Old 09-16-2010, 11:12 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

A thing that i can´t understand is why RCU is doing this to Bryce, wich is a accomplished r/c jet flyer wich has tons of experience and has a wish to share his knowledge (in a colorful form, with hallowen customes and plastic dolls,I admit but anyone has the right to have his own style as long they bring useful information and good manners like he does)

and at the same time allows rude people with zero experience in anything related to r/c jets keep trolling and disinforming this place... a intrinsic characteristic of a internet forum, I guess but anyway I am sad to see interesting people being banned from here again.

Enrique
Old 09-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Kevin_W
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: highhorse
What on earth are we going to do for Corvette pictures now?
I got you covered.

Here's mine with a Mustang.

Old 09-16-2010, 12:00 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

ORIGINAL: erbroens

A thing that i can´t understand is why RCU is doing this to Bryce, wich is a accomplished r/c jet flyer wich has tons of experience and has a wish to share his knowledge (in a colorful form, with hallowen customes and plastic dolls,I admit but anyone has the right to have his own style as long they bring useful information and good manners like he does)

and at the same time allows rude people with zero experience in anything related to r/c jets keep trolling and disinforming this place... a intrinsic characteristic of a internet forum, I guess but anyway I am sad to see interesting people being banned from here again.

Enrique
I've got nothing against bryce, but you must be reading different threads than me. As i have never seen him post anything worthwhile other than random pictures of plastic models of a subject he is supposedly building. take the b-2 thread he started for instance. I can't remember seeing anything in that thread that was of a RC B-2 model.. other than a big block of foam. Most of the time it was pretty entertaining, but after about 10-20 posts a day all of random pictures of video's, it started to be like the juninhundia guy "picture F16", "video f15" hahaha
Old 09-16-2010, 12:13 PM
AndyAndrews

Love the pipes on your Vet. Classic.. That is a great picture too.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:30 PM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Just to mention a quick two I remember is how he despicted the method of attaching a missile pylon on a wing, (a clever one, I used on my own plane) .. also once his description of landing a airworld F-5 was very good and useful... and that´s not all, I had a good laugh for some of the dolls pictures he planted here with JH too.

And what about Juninho? just a dude who wants to see videos of our jets and can´t speak english well. I treat him like any of the many curious kids that enquires about our jets in the real world or in the web. Some of them turned into modelers or even full scale pilots and they remember very well how I paciently explained and tried to answer all the questions. (I guess that this is a bit selfish too, I don´t want to other people remember me as a not good person)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.