Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 04:24 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: THE MODERATORS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION RE NIGHTWALKER

ORIGINAL: basimpsn

My first vote to reinstate Bryce.
You have my vote!

I recently had the opportunity of meeting Bryce at the Team USA qualifier. I think he's a great guy and pilot, always offered constructive suggestions and frequently assisting his fellow competitors when requested, even being the caller for at least one of them.

I could understand some of you may think his posts on Fedex crash seem disrespectful, but after all, RCU is a website for us RC hobbyist NOT staff members of NTSB. This is our hobby, not even a sport here in America, so, lighten up, enjoy RC Universe with Nightwalker.

Cheers,
Barry
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91238.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1503577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt62580.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	1503578   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wb76822.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1503579   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fz73133.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1503580  
Old 09-19-2010, 05:34 PM
-JC-
My Feedback: (26)

Barry,

I totally agree with you. Bryce is a super nice guy, and very helpful at events. The times I have met him, it has always been very pleasant.

However, the problem is his evil, deranged online twin named Nightwalker.

Let me first say, that I have no idea what caused him to be banned or put on moderated status this time. It did not involve me. So, my guess is he moved on to another person to stalk online...

I have absolutely no idea what I ever did to Bryce, and to this day he has not been able to tell me. The explanation varies every time he is asked. Sometimes he accuses me of photographing his jet for a magazine article, so it looks smaller than it actually is Some times it is the story where I supposedly stood guard while the current world champ sabotaged his jet , and other times it ranges from assassination attempts to similar completely outlandish accusations.

When I was in Ft. Lauderdale a few months ago, I sent him an invitation to meet for a couple of brews so he could explain exactly what his problem was. Of course, he was not interested since that would mean that he would have to admit that he has been making up stories.

The same Nightwalker is also the guy who accused the judges at Top Gun of being racist because he placed poorly the year he was invited, and, had he not been on moderated status presently, I'm sure there would have been accusations flying right now, defending why he placed last at the recent JWM qualifier. It is the same guy who created the online persona "Silent Eye" that accused the whole US team of cheating with their scores at the JWM in Hungary. The list of online stupidities are a mile long, and have irked so many people here for the longest time.

My suggestion to Bryce is to ditch the Nightwalker evil online twin and be the same pleasant guy online that he is in real life. It really makes no sense to anyone why all those crazy postings have to be done.

I for one am ready to put his crap behind me and give him a chance to start over. It was 100% started by Nightwalker for no reason, so, he is the only one who can change the situation.

So, the ball is in your court Bryce. I'll be in NYC next week, and in FL the week after. The offer for a beer still stands.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:48 PM
FILE IFR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RCKen and j.dunckner, In my opinoin this thread has served it's purpose and more to the point of embarassing Bryce... even fairly new members who don't know B are posting .

Bryce, myself and a significant amount of other members (I believe) would like this thread put to sleep.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo John
IF your going to attend "Best in the WEST" my wife and I will join you for a Cerveza or two . Have fun in NY ,have a few "CANOLLIs for me .
Semper Fi
Joe
Old 09-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Countryboy
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: FILE IFR

RCKen and j.dunckner, In my opinoin this thread has served it's purpose and more to the point of embarassing Bryce... even fairly new members who don't know B are posting .

Bryce, myself and a significant amount of other members (I believe) would like this thread put to sleep.
+1
Old 09-19-2010, 05:56 PM
-JC-
My Feedback: (26)

Uncle Joe, something major has to come up for me to miss Joe C's event. Looking forward to meeting your new bride

Talk soon.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:07 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok, I think it's time to close this thread on down. The purpose of this thread was not to rake Bryce over the coals or to start an online write-in campaign to get him back on RCU. It was simply to let the Jet Forum Members know we were aware of what he was up to a few days ago.

Thread locked.

Ken