Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 05:45 AM
Cratus
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Emergency safety alert: FEJ big F-18F Superhornet

If you don't mind. What is your suggestion how to built your aircraft to be airworthy?
I thinks time for you to step up the plate and put out the fire.
If I would you. Show how it should done right for your customers and put some detail lists of things to do and not to do.
Once you had give clear instruction and proven design.
If the next one crash. It wouldn't be on here because you did tell them to do it right.
In the pass. I had sold many of my kits. My customers do crash.
But not one dare to put on the forum ****ing about it because something he didn't do as my instruction.

Here you had productions not with any kind of instruction and this big model require more detail of assembly to be safe.
Even you thinks nothing wrong with your products. But lack of support and show how. That why you are here and these customers of your will continues demand you to give them a solution how it need to be done right.

So don't thinks these guys are all wrong. You be the first one are wrong not to support them.

Time to do the right things and you need help. Just ask for it. I'm sure there is enough experience modelers here can help.

I always said.
Is not about what you know.
Is about whom you know.
With good public relationship can bring you a lot of benefit.

Tam Nguyen
Owner TamJets
www.tamjets.com

Great advice from a very credible source FEJ...you will regret it if you don't listen and follow.
Hide
Old 05-25-2013, 06:25 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I seriuosly doubt that was Johnny Wang. And if people start creating fake profiles left an right it takes away credibility from our claims.

Stop the childish BS.

David
Old 05-25-2013, 06:49 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

ORIGINAL: asimatt
This is all the more reason I am not buying Chinese junk anymore.
In general, I would agree.

My only exceptions would be jets sold through Global Jet Club by Mike Lin; or Skymaster, since Bob V is willing to partner with them.

Sluggo
Old 05-25-2013, 06:58 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: tamjets

ORIGINAL: FLY EAGLE JET

FEJ had no idea about your purchasing parts of the mechanism system. You also did not mention what purpose was for your servo trays purchase, so we did not ask you to purchase the plywood bulkhead sets. In our opinion, you should replace the all bulkheads if you need to modify into mechaism system。It can be safe only when you are offered complete bulkhead set and assembling pictures . Thanks.
PS: The parts were sold directly from company, not from James.
If you don't mind. What is your suggestion how to built your aircraft to be airworthy?
If I would you. Show how it should done right for your customers and put some detail lists of things to do and not to do.
If the next one crash. It wouldn't be on here because you did tell them to do it right.
But not one dare to put on the forum *****ing about it because something he didn't do as my instruction.

Here you had productions not with any kind of instruction and this big model require more detail of assembly to be safe.
Even you thinks nothing wrong with your products. But lack of support and show how. That why you are here and these customers of your will continues demand you to give them a solution how it need to be done right.

So don't thinks these guys are all wrong. You be the first one are wrong not to support them.

Time to do the right things and you need help. Just ask for it. I'm sure there is enough experience modelers here can help.

I always said.
Is about whom you know.
Well said! Best post this week.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:19 AM
dubd

ORIGINAL: Johnny Wang

Dubd, we deeply feel sorry for your suffering, but now you are acting like a kid who is always on a rampage when you cannot get the candy. That's so annoying. God belss you. Hope you will walk out from sorrow. Amen.
Wouldn't surprise me if this was posted by someone in southern california.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:25 AM
ddlstang
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dubd, we deeply feel sorry for your suffering, but now you are acting like a kid who is always on a rampage when you cannot get the candy. That's so annoying. God belss you. Hope you will walk out from sorrow. Amen.

I think the English is too good for this to be a true post. Not meaning that to be offensive but just an observation.
Old 05-25-2013, 07:27 AM
dubd

ORIGINAL: ddlstang

I think the English is too good for this to be a true post. Not meaning that to be offensive but just an observation.
The moron who posted this must not know that Johnny Wang barely speaks any english.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:27 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

FEJ had no idea about your purchasing parts of the mechanism system. You also did not mention what purpose was for your servo trays purchase, so we did not ask you to purchase the plywood bulkhead sets. In our opinion, you should replace the all bulkheads if you need to modify into mechaism system。It can be safe only when you are offered complete bulkhead set and assembling pictures . Thanks.
But not one dare to put on the forum *****ing about it because something he didn't do as my instruction.

I always said.
Is about whom you know.
Soooooo +1
Old 05-25-2013, 08:30 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: Wap4life

I always said.
Is about whom you know.
+1

Hey Hey Wap's joining the cause! Bravo!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: ddlstang

The moron who posted this must not know that Johnny Wang barely speaks any english.
I think he is related to Wang Downscin. Both speak very bad English, but the ladder is very popular with the ladies.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:55 AM
tamjets

I hope you all do the same. Give it a break.
It to the point out of control and not good for our jets community.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:21 PM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was actually involved in communicating constructively between Dantley and FEJ to defuse the tensions. Dantley happily complied and took down his avatar and displayed all cordial and constructive gestures, as requested by Johnny Wang of FEJ. In the end, you know the result.

During which time, I was advised by my people in Taiwan, that under no circumstances to initiate a discussion about the quality of their jets. Reason being, simple, mentioned many times on this and similar threads, that they won't listen, in fact probably would have "offended them". I remember one conversation with Ken himself said - "who is anyone to tell me about crashing a jet, I have crashed more jets then you can imagine....." Well, yes, you are right; we all have witnessed many occasions.

Later, even just this past week, messages were "delivered" to me that I was being accused of being a saboteur and I was to be "dealt with". Now, FEJ, I dare you, if you got something against me, tell me in my face, don't be hiding behind the bushes like little girls.

FEJ, your very demise or survival has little to do with people trying to help or criticize, rather has everything to do with how you recollect yourselves and your future operations.

Barry
Old 05-25-2013, 01:30 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Wow...

ORIGINAL: marquisvns

I was actually involved in communicating constructively between Dantley and FEJ to defuse the tensions. Dantley happily complied and took down his avatar and displayed all cordial and constructive gestures, as requested by Johnny Wang of FEJ. In the end, you know the result.

During which time, I was advised by my people in Taiwan, that under no circumstances to initiate a discussion about the quality of their jets. Reason being, simple, mentioned many times on this and similar threads, that they won't listen, in fact probably would have ''offended them''. I remember one conversation with Ken himself said - ''who is anyone to tell me about crashing a jet, I have crashed more jets then you can imagine.....'' Well, yes, you are right; we all have witnessed many occasions.

Later, even just this past week, messages were ''delivered'' to me that I was being accused of being a saboteur and I was to be ''dealt with''. Now, FEJ, I dare you, if you got something against me, tell me in my face, don't be hiding behind the bushes like little girls.

FEJ, your very demise or survival has little to do with people trying to help or criticize, rather has everything to do with how you recollect yourselves and your future operations.

Barry
Old 05-25-2013, 01:38 PM
dubd

During which time, I was advised by my people in Taiwan, that under no circumstances to initiate a discussion about the quality of their jets. Reason being, simple, mentioned many times on this and similar threads, that they won't listen, in fact probably would have ''offended them''. I remember one conversation with Ken himself said - ''who is anyone to tell me about crashing a jet, I have crashed more jets then you can imagine.....'' Well, yes, you are right; we all have witnessed many occasions.

Later, even just this past week, messages were ''delivered'' to me that I was being accused of being a saboteur and I was to be ''dealt with''. Now, FEJ, I dare you, if you got something against me, tell me in my face, don't be hiding behind the bushes like little girls.

Barry

Barry went out his way to try and help defuse the situation and I want to publically thank him for that. FEJ basically tried to take advantage of the situation by making false promises to respond to me and the community.

I have Barry's back and welcome a face to face "discussion".
Old 05-25-2013, 01:51 PM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

Boli, "wow" is about as big an understatement as mine was about your save

Man. How anyone in their right mind can spend their hard-earned money on FEJ crap now, or keep defending them, is beyond me. Anyone playing FEJ HC Jet Roulette now has been clearly warned the game is rigged.

As a passing thought, wonder what the "Blue Book" value is now in the RC marketplace on a honeycomb FEJ 'flying stab' jet?

Sluggo
Old 05-25-2013, 02:46 PM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Barry

These guys really blow me away.
They really think they can bully people around? what a joke! these guys will be gone as fast as they came!
What an ego this guy must have.
Barry, you have alot of respect in this community and for them to threaten you is beyond ballsy.
I will support you and your company any way possible!
Scott
Old 05-25-2013, 04:40 PM
ddlstang

Barry, you want to keep building the AT-3 or go ahead and burn it now.

They must have done something VERY dishonest for Barry to say something like that. He has to be one of the nicest and most helpful people I have met.

By the way, if you need a knuckle dragger let me know.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:07 PM
stoneenforcer
My Feedback: (23)

just read this post thread. sad to see this coming from FEJ. great job of piloting and getting it down in one piece.

years back, I used to be a downhill ski racer. at one point, my ski mfg sponsors played with honeycomb construction methods inside my skis. needless to say, they all failed and I destroyed skis every week for about a year. honeycomb does have its place, but from my personal experience having used it in edf applications and being an R+D guinea pig at one point. I would never use this in the fashion that FEJ has.

I hope they redesign this bird and send out tested and passed frames to whom deserve them. I certainly will never purchase anything from them.
Old 05-25-2013, 06:20 PM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Who am I?? I am a person that has been flying for over 35 years. Have dealt with all kinds of people, Even like you! NOW, YOU........ YOU are very Immature in what you say and jump on the band wagon quick. You are pretty much a loner as you tend to tic people off, so they have nothing to do with you. You can take your F18 sit and rotate on it as it will bring you pleasure in the long end. It's really bad for the Jet community to have people like you in! I know you ask about who I was but, I think you really need to look at yourself and retain yourself and the vulgarness of your mouth!
ORIGINAL: DiscoWings

ORIGINAL: gjhinshaw

Disco.... You really need to take a pill.... WOW, dude
What? Who the heck are you? You didn't have to wait 28 weeks plus another 11 now for missing / damaged parts that FEJ @$$holes still haven't sent in.

I tell you what, I have a F-18 on the classifieds, you buy it form me at asking price I will take a chill pill, in fact I'll happily take a whole bottle.

If not then shut the Hell up.
Old 05-25-2013, 09:57 PM
eddieC

5 threads related to FEJ on the RCU 'Heartbeat' homepage. 

Amazing!   [X(]
Old 05-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Wap4life
My Feedback: (3)

i am shocked and amazed and disappointed[X(]!  Thanks for sharing barry!
Old 05-25-2013, 10:19 PM
dubd

Who am I?? I am a person that has been flying for over 35 years. Have dealt with all kinds of people, Even like you! NOW, YOU........ YOU are very Immature in what you say and jump on the band wagon quick. You are pretty much a loner as you tend to tic people off, so they have nothing to do with you. You can take your F18 sit and rotate on it as it will bring you pleasure in the long end. It's really bad for the Jet community to have people like you in! I know you ask about who I was but, I think you really need to look at yourself and retain yourself and the vulgarness of your mouth!
ORIGINAL: DiscoWings

Disco.... You really need to take a pill.... WOW, dude
What? Who the heck are you? You didn't have to wait 28 weeks plus another 11 now for missing / damaged parts that FEJ @$$holes still haven't sent in.

I tell you what, I have a F-18 on the classifieds, you buy it form me at asking price I will take a chill pill, in fact I'll happily take a whole bottle.

If not then shut the Hell up.
You have been flying for longer than I have been alive!

Whether you like or dislike Discowings is irrelevant. He is entitled to be pissed about waiting 28 weeks for parts. I sure the hell would be.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:20 PM
dubd

ORIGINAL: Wap4life

i am shocked and amazed and disappointed[X(]! Thanks for sharing barry!

Tip of the iceberg man. It's so bad, it's really hard to believe it is real.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 PM
BlackHorseBob

It is true that FEJ is owned by and American. If so who might he be ?
Old 05-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Shaun Evans

Hi,

So, is it "Boli" or "Sully" on the sticks?

Congrats on the save!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.