Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > M.A.A.C.
Reload this Page >

Your Vote and the AGM

Community
Search
Notices
M.A.A.C. Discuss Model Aeronautics Association of Canada policies, decisions & any other MAAC related topics here.

Your Vote and the AGM

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Your Vote and the AGM

Voting at the AGM

At the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on March 19 2006 if you are a paid up member your Zone Director will be able to use your vote as part of his block of votes unless you attend and register yourself or you fill out and sign a proxy allowing someone else to vote on your behalf.

If you agree with the direction and policies of your zone director no further action other than paying ones MAAC membership is necessary. If however you do not agree and do not wish that your zone director vote on your behalf then you must attend the AGM yourself or fill out a proxy designating someone else to vote on your behalf. The proxy can be made out to any member in good standing of MAAC who will be attending the AGM.

Proxies are legal only if they are the original or they are a faxed copy.

Single proxies as well as proxies signed by multiple members are acceptable as long as each member is clearly identified with printed name, MAAC number then signed and dated.

I do not support the direction or policies of the Zone Director of the South West Zone (Chuck Smith) and intend to vote accordingly. I will be attending the AGM and would be glad to accept any proxies to bring to the AGM. As an alternative you may send your proxy to any Zone Director and they will vote on your behalf at the AGM. Remember a non vote is a vote in support of Mr. Smith’s direction and policies.

If you contact me via email I can send a copy in PDF format of the group proxy. It can be used as a single or for multiple members.

If you wish to mail or fax the proxy to me contact me and I will provide the contact information.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:59 PM
sivlE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Your Vote and the AGM

Dennis, I was not aware that a none vote would mean our ZD gets to use my vote to support his views. Make sure that if I don't go that you get my signed proxy form before you leave.
I for one, most certainly do not support his views or conduct , especially the one about breaching confidences in order to maintain transparency.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Old 02-22-2006, 03:31 PM
bbbair

Good Luck with your revolution guys!

The things that have been going on in your Zone have been outrageous, dirty and underhanded - to say the least.

It has been going on for far too long through a succession of ZDs - I truly hope that you can rectify the situation.

All the best in your endeavors;
Bruce
Old 02-22-2006, 05:01 PM
britbrat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Brucie -- ya goin' to the AGM?
Old 02-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Jabba

Well Chuck has my total support.

And from what I have heard from others around the zone he has there support.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:35 PM
britbrat

ORIGINAL: Jabba

Well Chuck has my total support.

And from what I have heard from others around the zone he has there support.

Would that be their support, or the support there (assuming that they're going to be there)?
Old 02-22-2006, 05:45 PM
GrnBrt
My Feedback: (5)

been getting a lot of complaints on this one so I am closing it for awhile till things cool off a bit.
Old 02-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Thank you Mr. Grabow for reopening the topic.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:34 PM
Ed Smith

I saw no reason to close it in the first place. There was nothing offensive in any of the posts. Just because somebody complained is no reason to close a thread. If that policy is followed then what better way is there for somebody to muffle free expression?

Ed S
Old 02-23-2006, 01:46 PM
britbrat

It is obviously a new ploy by some SIG to limit criticism/discussion of topics that they don't feel confident in discussing openly, if at all. Hopefully this tactic will be recognized by RCU for what it is.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:56 PM
adaptabl

We need to organize in each club to be sure our interest are expressed. Every member has the right to have his/her vote used with their concerns being addressed. I would bet that many of the motions pass or fail with a 12-1 vote. It would be nice to show the rest of Canada that we are not sheep in the SW zone. My proxy is completed and will be given to Propworn.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:22 PM
sivlE

ORIGINAL: adaptabl

We need to organize in each club to be sure our interest are expressed. Every member has the right to have his/her vote used with their concerns being addressed. I would bet that many of the motions pass or fail with a 12-1 vote. It would be nice to show the rest of Canada that we are not sheep in the SW zone. My proxy is completed and will be given to Propworn.
Couldn't agree more.
Old 02-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Jabba

To the Members of the SW Zone

It is important that I respond to you concerning the e-mail attached. It has been stated that my direction and policies are not supportable by Dennis Pratt. It would and could be said that Dennis then does not support the Direction and Policies of MAAC which is my direction and policy

The function of the zone director is to represent the membership of the zone and present their policies and direction to the board as a whole, through the zone meeting, and on to the AGM. This has been done completely. You only need to read the last magazine to see all of our motions, direction, events and observations have been accounted for.

I have supported your club through the years and have never expected anything in return. I respected your support for a person from your club in the last election and have no ill feelings toward the Windsor club for doing so. Peter Doupnik asked for and got support for his jet rally for the first time. This was not the only time Peter has attempted to do so. This is my duty as your director, to support you. It has however, been more than just duty, when it came to the Windsor club.

I have been the recipient of accusations from several of your fellow club members, Dennis, John and Chris. These accusations are based on the fact that I have supported other members of our zone in the same manner I have supported Windsor.

My direction is, the SW Zone members, my agenda is, the SW Zone members and my policies can be found on the MAAC web site titled MAAC Constitution and MAAC by-laws.

It has never been in my nature to take false accusations lightly. I have and will continue to do my job as director as prescribed by law,( Corporation Canada's Not-For-Profit ) not Dennis Pratt and or his friends.

The attempt of Dennis to upset my voting power at the AGM is a prime example of what is wrong with MAAC at the present time. The ZED Automatically carries all voting rights of the members minus any proxies. Dennis voting with the other directors does not mean anything. The Board can out vote the entire SW zone by ganging up, as they have done in the past. You do not have a true voice at the AGM. It should be one member one vote at the meeting plus obtained proxies.

The Vice President Richard Barlow wrote:

Richards’s statements dated May 15, 2005

(c) The Present system, which operates smoothly, but which denies any
meaningful input to the rank and file member. Under the current system, six
thousand members showing up at an AGM could not outvote the combined
Directors. That appears to be a real inequity.

This is one of my directions, giving you an actual stake in the future of MAAC by allowing your single vote to actually count. This seems to be what Dennis and his buddies are fighting to stop. He stated he does not support my direction

Information:

The director must support the Corporation at its core. ( as per corp Can ) That means you the member. This I have done in spite of Dennis Pratt and his friends. I will also continue to do so.

It is up to you, as it has always been

Charles Smith
SW Zone Director

1-519-842-2950

call me for further information

Old 02-23-2006, 03:08 PM
DSLarkin

I'm very glad that this thread has been opened again.

In a perfect world, most of us would go for a one-man one-vote approach. However if you take a poll at a club meeting (as I did recently) you will find that hardly anyone has ever bothered to exercise their vote for a MAAC AGM. This makes it difficult to get a quorum and it does also open up the way for a small pressure group to exercise inordinate power.

There are other possibilities like selecting/ electing a number of voting representatives in each zone, proportional to the size of the zone.

Faced with the current situation, I see nothing nefarious in what Propworn has done. There is clearly a division of views in his zone and what he has suggested is the logical remedy. If the incumbent ZD has been conducting himself in the manner one would hope for and expect, then he has nothing to fear. The dice are already loaded in his favour. If, however, a large number of zone members are dissatisfied, then they should attempt to obtain redress by either attending the AGM or putting their votes in the hands of someone whose views they trust - which is essentially what Propworn has suggested. Note that Propworn has, very fairly, pointed out that proxies do not have to be given only to him. It has not been uncommon for proxy votes to be given to other than one's own zone director, and often they are given to the ZD from another zone.

Without taking sides in this matter, I have some difficulty accepting the construction that Mr Smith has put on Propworn's actions.

Let's hope that matters settle down to the point where there is no compelling need to charge around collecting proxies. Clearly we are not at that point at the moment.

Old 02-23-2006, 04:49 PM
gingertoad

ORIGINAL: Jabba

To the Members of the SW Zone

It is important that I respond to you concerning the e-mail attached. It has been stated that my direction and policies are not supportable by Dennis Pratt. It would and could be said that Dennis then does not support the Direction and Policies of MAAC which is my direction and policy

The function of the zone director is to represent the membership of the zone and present their policies and direction to the board as a whole, through the zone meeting, and on to the AGM. This has been done completely. You only need to read the last magazine to see all of our motions, direction, events and observations have been accounted for.

I have supported your club through the years and have never expected anything in return. I respected your support for a person from your club in the last election and have no ill feelings toward the Windsor club for doing so. Peter Doupnik asked for and got support for his jet rally for the first time. This was not the only time Peter has attempted to do so. This is my duty as your director, to support you. It has however, been more than just duty, when it came to the Windsor club.

I have been the recipient of accusations from several of your fellow club members, Dennis, John and Chris. These accusations are based on the fact that I have supported other members of our zone in the same manner I have supported Windsor.

My direction is, the SW Zone members, my agenda is, the SW Zone members and my policies can be found on the MAAC web site titled MAAC Constitution and MAAC by-laws.

It has never been in my nature to take false accusations lightly. I have and will continue to do my job as director as prescribed by law,( Corporation Canada's Not-For-Profit ) not Dennis Pratt and or his friends.

The attempt of Dennis to upset my voting power at the AGM is a prime example of what is wrong with MAAC at the present time. The ZED Automatically carries all voting rights of the members minus any proxies. Dennis voting with the other directors does not mean anything. The Board can out vote the entire SW zone by ganging up, as they have done in the past. You do not have a true voice at the AGM. It should be one member one vote at the meeting plus obtained proxies.

The Vice President Richard Barlow wrote:

Richards’s statements dated May 15, 2005

(c) The Present system, which operates smoothly, but which denies any
meaningful input to the rank and file member. Under the current system, six
thousand members showing up at an AGM could not outvote the combined
Directors. That appears to be a real inequity.

This is one of my directions, giving you an actual stake in the future of MAAC by allowing your single vote to actually count. This seems to be what Dennis and his buddies are fighting to stop. He stated he does not support my direction

Information:

The director must support the Corporation at its core. ( as per corp Can ) That means you the member. This I have done in spite of Dennis Pratt and his friends. I will also continue to do so.

It is up to you, as it has always been

Charles Smith
SW Zone Director

1-519-842-2950

call me for further information

As my name has been dragged into this discussion. I feel that some clarification is necessary.

In the first instance, it is the responsibility of a zone director to represent the views of his zone to the Board of Directors. Where motions are before the Board, any Director may strongly oppose or support the motions as he believes that his zone members would wish him to do. That said, after a decision is made by the Board it is the responsibility of the Director to support that decision and present it to his members as though the decision had been unanimous. THIS IS A DIRECT REQUIREMENT UNDER THE RULES OF CORPORATIONS CANADA.

At the President's Meeting in my zone this Sunday, I will solicit the views of my zone members and use these views as my guide when voting at the AGM. I also encourage as many of my zone members as possible to attend in person and express their own views. In the ideal scenario, each member would attend and vote for himself. Regardless of this, on March 20th, decisions will have been made at the AGM, and every responsible Director will return to his zone, explain the reasons behind the decisions, accept and support them. Those are the rules of a non-profit organization as laid out by Corporations Canada,

I go on record as having tried, on two occasions, to have the voting procedure changed. The Board did not accept my position and voted to use the current system. As any RESPONSIBLE Director should do, I now support the decision by the Board and have made it very clear to the members of the Ottawa Valley Zone that I will continue to support the decision until, or unless, it is changed in the future.

My personal likes and dislikes are irrelevant. MAAC is run by a Board of Directors, and the decisions made by the Board, ratified at an AGM, are cast in stone as far as I am concerned. Where a Director feels that he cannot support decisions of the Board, his only recourse is to resign. This is again a requirement of Corporations Canada.

Propworn has, very legitimately, outlined the procedure to be followed by MAAC members who feel that they are not being represented by their zone director in the manner that they would wish. If there are members of the Ottawa Valley zone who feel that I do not represent them, then I urge them to attend the AGM in person, or assign their proxy vote to anyone else that they know will attend. This could be any member at large or any other zone director. By the same token, if there are people in other zones who feel that their vote would be safer in my hands, I am more than prepared to vote on their behalf.

MAAC is a democracy, run by a Board of Directors under rigid rules as laid out in our own bylaws and the dictates of Corporations Canada. MAAC is not run by pressure groups or those that seek to flagrantly ignore bylaws, policies and procedures in order top push personal agendas or minority views.

Richard Lyle Barlow
Ottawa Valley Zone Director
MAAC Vice President.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:16 PM
sivlE

A very intelligent and non bias response from Mr. Barlow. You are a person that I could trust with my vote. My ZD does not seem to suport my views on not breaching a confidence of the executive committee, not following protocol for financial submissions, not answering questions that are posed to him and puttng the zones reputation at stake with his current conduct dealing with the Nats issues and how the CAC came into existance. My zone director just tried to silence the few people (who had the courage to voice their discontent) with legal action rather than listen, guide and support our concerns. I for one am tired of the MAAC bashing at every turn from the people who are suposed to support the decissions of the board. I don't think that it is too much to ask that our ZD follows the same rules that every other ZD agrees to abide by.
Old 02-23-2006, 05:21 PM
adaptabl

As a member of the SW zone. I hope to see the board get the tools and use them to fix the bad situation that is happening in our zone. Any votes not given to our zone director will be an indication to the board as to how we as SW zone members feel about the current situation.

I thank the ZD for his support of the Leamington jet rally. All we as members want is to have effective representation on the MAAC board, To be informed about events and activities in our zone and to be given answers to questions instead of getting letters from lawyers to silence the questions. Our current zone director does not appear to be able to get along with the other 12 directors. I respect a little "Rebel" in a leader. The current situation is just not working.

Old 02-23-2006, 05:53 PM
jhelps

ORIGINAL: sivlE

puttng the zones reputation at stake
As a member of a Zone that went through a similar situation a few years ago I say now as I said then that most intelligent people do not tar an entire zone based on the actions of a few.

Good Luck
Old 02-23-2006, 05:55 PM
jhelps

As a member of the SW zone. I hope to see the board get the tools and use them to fix the bad situation that is happening in our zone.
The tools already exist. Your zone can call a special meeting and vote to remove your ZD.

cheers

JH
Old 02-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Jabba

ORIGINAL: sivlE

A very intelligent and non bias response from Mr. Barlow. You are a person that I could trust with my vote. My ZD does not seem to suport my views on not breaching a confidence of the executive committee, not following protocol for financial submissions, not answering questions that are posed to him and puttng the zones reputation at stake with his current conduct dealing with the Nats issues and how the CAC came into existance. My zone director just tried to silence the few people (who had the courage to voice their discontent) with legal action rather than listen, guide and support our concerns. I for one am tired of the MAAC bashing at every turn from the people who are suposed to support the decissions of the board. I don't think that it is too much to ask that our ZD follows the same rules that every other ZD agrees to abide by.

BA BA BA same old story John.

YOU stat the Chuck has breached confidence. WHAT did he do?

Next you say he did not follow protocol for the financial submissions of what the NATS. HOWMANY times you have to be told CHUCK was NOT the Chairperson/CD of the 2005 NATS submitting the budget was NOT up to HIM.

Chuck has offered to (along with Gerry the Chairperson of the 2005 NATS) to sit down with MAAC on about 4 different times, but the MAAC board does not seem to want to do that. I guess talking this out face to face is not what the board wants.
The MAAC board has got a lawyer – and Gerry has got his lawyer, and the board has left it at that. IF the board cannot solve this problem what make you think YOU can.

Peter has told you SEVERAL times how the CAC came into existance, so now you do not believe him. I think he should know that.

The Zone Director has the right NOT to have his name dragged through the MUD just because you do not have the same point of view.

YOU have NEVER called Chuck to ask him ONE single question. AGAIN other board members do not answer question on public forms like this so WHY should CHUCK.

MAAC bashing well from were I stand it is YOU and Dennis that are MAAC bashing.

NOT only that but OUR club.... YOU club and mine is LOOSING it’s reputation because of this.
I as ASST. ZD have had several people call me asking what is the problem in the Windsor Club, and have talked to the club president about this.

Dennis has the right to ask for proxies. BUT the people should also be asking Chuck about his side of the story.

From the club members I have talked to Dennis is LOSSING support.

The CAC came into existence just like any other MAAC CLUB. ALL the CAC wants to do is have ONE event a year, plane and simple…. Here is chance for MAAC members to QUALIFY for the US Scale Masters, Top Gun and a new Scale JET event. WHATS wrong with that. AT NO COST TO MAAC, or the MAAC membership.

When I asked Richard Barlow WHY the MAAC Board was disapproving the CAC, all I got was “well we do not like the word Canadian in the nameâ€

The AMA does not seem to mine the US Scale Masters (which is has nothing to do with the AMA) I do not see the AMA getting upset about them using US in there name. Or how about the IMAA the International Miniature Aircraft Ass. The AMA did not through a hisses fit over that name.

IF the average MAAC member cannot see by now that Dennis has a PERSONNEL problem with Chuck then they need glasses.

It’s NOT the ZD job to SUPPORT the decisions of the board. It is the ZD job the support the decisions of the ZONE which were brought up at the ZONE MEETING which Chuck is doing. (again read what Richard Barlow wrote – and you will see that he says the same thing… that the ZD job is to VOTE the way his ZONE has given him direction at the ZONE meeting.)

You were at the zone meeting and did not vote against or for ANY of the item brought up from the zone. So your right you vote did not count because you did not us it.

Old 02-23-2006, 06:01 PM
jhelps

Richard.

I sent an e-mail yesterday to my ZD with the following. I expect a response from him shortly and would normally give him the chance to reply, however some of your comments have changed my questions. Here is what I sent.

Hi Jeff

Just read through the latest MAAC magazine (keeps getting better and better) to have a look at the proposals for the Ottawa meeting. If you would be so kind I have a couple of questions for you.

Is the AGM being conducted under the new bylaws or the old? Specifically do the ZD's carry the votes of all zone members UNLESS they have a written open or closed proxy as per old bylaws or do they have to HAVE a written open or closed proxy as per new?

Are the bylaws being voted on at the meeting? Depending on the answer to question 1 above they would need a 2/3rds majority of the regular members to adopt the bylaws which may be problematic if ZD's must have written proxys?

thanks

Jeff

In addition to the above, you seem to indicate that the old rules will apply. Can you confirm that Corporations Canada has approved that undeclared proxies revert to the ZD to vote as they see fit? I have reviewed the Act and it seems to preclude that.

Jeff
Old 02-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Jabba

As a member of the SW zone. I hope to see the board get the tools and use them to fix the bad situation that is happening in our zone. Any votes not given to our zone director will be an indication to the board as to how we as SW zone members feel about the current situation.

I thank the ZD for his support of the Leamington jet rally. All we as members want is to have effective representation on the MAAC board, To be informed about events and activities in our zone and to be given answers to questions instead of getting letters from lawyers to silence the questions. Our current zone director does not appear to be able to get along with the other 12 directors. I respect a little "Rebel" in a leader. The current situation is just not working.
have you every called and ASKED your ZD a question?
I would say NO, so how can you say that he has not answered them.

Like you say we shall see how many proxies Dennis gets. I'm going to quess less the 100.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:28 PM
gingertoad

When I asked Richard Barlow WHY the MAAC Board was disapproving the CAC, all I got was “well we do not like the word Canadian in the nameâ€

It’s NOT the ZD job to SUPPORT the decisions of the board. It is the ZD job the support the decisions of the ZONE which were brought up at the ZONE MEETING which Chuck is doing. (again read what Richard Barlow wrote – and you will see that he says the same thing… that the ZD job is to VOTE the way his ZONE has given him direction at the ZONE meeting.)

[/quote]

Sorry Jabba,

I cannot take these two comments as presented.

In answer to the first one, I stated that the use of the word "Canadian" was unacceptable, as it clearly represents an attempt to form an organization of national significance, and thus would be in competition with MAAC. I also said that this was one of several reasons. I did not elaborate on the others, but it does not mean that I was unaware of them.

In the second case, you are dead wrong. It is the job of a zone director to support the decisions of the Board until, or unless, they are constitutionally changed. I strongly suggest that you read the "Primer for Directors of Non-Profit Corporations", a document issued by Corporations Canada. It is the responsibility of a Director to vote in accordance with the wishes of his members but, as I already stated, he must then accept and support the decisions of the Board as if the vote had been unanimous. The ONLY alternative to this is resignation.

Even on the voting issue, the Government directions are quite clear. Where voting in accordance with the wishes of the members poses a threat to the well being of the corporation the director MUST NOT vote in that manner.

The overall good of the corporation takes precedence over the wishes of any group of stakeholders within the corporation.

I do not agree with every Board decision, and have on a couple of occasions tried to get them changed through legal and democratic means. In some cases I succeeded; in others I failed. In every case I have had to accept the result.

For you to try to take what I say out of context, or argue with items set by Government legislation is not a good idea. You are perfectly welcome to support anyone that you like, but in a democracy, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and unless one advocates anarchy, the rules are there to be followed.

Richard Lyle Barlow
Old 02-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Jabba

Richard read what your saying

So for a group to be PROUD Canadians is not OK with the MAAC board.

MAAC would have more control over the CAC as a MAAC club then if not.
The CAC told MAAC board from a letter from the president of the CAC:

“Again, the CAC executive wanted me to emphasize the fact that we are not anti Nats, in fact we will encourage and support any attempt MAAC makes to operate a National contest. We have no intentions to undermine MAAC’s authority in any way. In fact we encourage MAAC’s input and support and are willing to work closely with MAAC to insure that we both succeed.â€

Your first post Richard:

“In the first instance, it is the responsibility of a zone director to represent the views of his zone to the Board of Directors.â€

One ZD with ALL his votes could not bring down MAAC (corp.).

The largest zone is MAAC has about 1300 members or 1300 votes. If that ZD was to vote to dissolve MAAC and the other ZD voted against it he would not win.

Canada runs fine with this type of system. IF one MP voted NO on one, or even every item the country does not fall apart. Nether will MAAC.

Richard “Even on the voting issue, the Government directions are quite clear. Where voting in accordance with the wishes of the members poses a threat to the well being of the corporation the director MUST NOT vote in that manner.â€

Again ONE ZD does not have enough votes to POSES A THREAT to the well being of MAAC.

So IF 3000 MAAC members showed up at the AGM in person or proxies the board would still have enough votes to out vote the membership that showed up?

Is MAAC run by the BOARD or by the Executive?

And what did Chuck ever vote on that would have posed a threat to MAAC.
Voting against a dues increase …. Hmmmmm I think MAAC made it threw that OK.

Voting the direction giving to him at the Zone meeting. Well read your MAAC mag. And see if there is anything in the resolutions and or recommendations from the SW zone that would pose a threat to MAAC.

The MAAC board should, sit down with Gerry and solve the issue of the money. Or are you WRONG and do not want to admit it?

The MAAC board should sit down with the CAC executive (as the by-laws state) and work it out.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:00 PM
gingertoad

ORIGINAL: jhelps

Richard.

I sent an e-mail yesterday to my ZD with the following. I expect a response from him shortly and would normally give him the chance to reply, however some of your comments have changed my questions. Here is what I sent.

Hi Jeff

Just read through the latest MAAC magazine (keeps getting better and better) to have a look at the proposals for the Ottawa meeting. If you would be so kind I have a couple of questions for you.

Is the AGM being conducted under the new bylaws or the old? Specifically do the ZD's carry the votes of all zone members UNLESS they have a written open or closed proxy as per old bylaws or do they have to HAVE a written open or closed proxy as per new?

Are the bylaws being voted on at the meeting? Depending on the answer to question 1 above they would need a 2/3rds majority of the regular members to adopt the bylaws which may be problematic if ZD's must have written proxys?

thanks

Jeff

In addition to the above, you seem to indicate that the old rules will apply. Can you confirm that Corporations Canada has approved that undeclared proxies revert to the ZD to vote as they see fit? I have reviewed the Act and it seems to preclude that.

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

I am happy to answer your questions:

1. The AGM will be run under the existing Bylaws up until new Bylaws have been accepted by a 2/3 majority. At that time, under new business, the new Bylaws would be in effect.

2. The voting procedure where the zone director automatically carries the votes of all paid up open members of his zone, (less those people present, and less proxies given to another party) was approved by Corporations Canada under the old bylaws and will also be used under the new ones. Corporations Canada has seen the new Bylaws and has stated that they may be accepted with no objection from the Government. I am on record as having tried twice to get a voting system accepted that encourages greater member participation, but I failed both times and have accepted the decision of the Board. I thus support the use of this voting procedure.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Richard Lyle Barlow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.