Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Hoops to jump through...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Hoops to jump through...

It seems the site has changed dramatically since I've used it a few years ago. I just can't believe what one has to do just to list a simple aircraft..then to mark it sold...its just wild.. I don't even think I can mark it sold without providing all the info asked for..!! Mind you .. it didnt'even sell on this site... I had major exposure from a few other sites..and simple postings... but this site just didn't do it...
I only had one shot being a low-level member, and only getting one post/ad and a time limit on that to-boot... so ... Wow.. someone's off the hook in the RCWebsite biz.. I can't, nor will devote the time to something that doesn't even work.. I'll read all day long, and send PM's to friends..and post to my hearts content.. but I'll probably never list/sell anything here again.. I was a registered member 3days after this site went online..and a Mod for probably 2yrs.,. maybe I don't get it.. but this isn't the site I originally registered with.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:46 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hoops to jump through...

I am sorry you find the marketplace to be difficult to use. Have you taken a look at the video tutorial?

The marketplace has been in its current format for 6+ years. Ad traffic through the site has been verified as being several fold higher than any other RC related venue. I cannot explain why you received better response to your ads posted on other sites other than perhaps the timing for posting your ad there was just right.