Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Product Announcements & Manufacturer News
Reload this Page >

MIA RC Micro Trike-Ultralight-Microlight-Powered Hang Glider

Community
Search
Notices
Product Announcements & Manufacturer News If you are a manufacturer or company with relevant news or have a new product announcement you may post it here.

MIA RC Micro Trike-Ultralight-Microlight-Powered Hang Glider

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 06:58 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kneeboy
You should of continued with your condor and similar projects at leat I respected you back then for being unique even if I didnt think it was realistic
mark
At the time it was the most realistic RC Microlight given the technology at hand and " for its intended application"
but it was not the only model I had going on. You know that.

Oh!, so you were following all my stuff.

you still want to spread libel statements about me?

http://youtu.be/yT-o66oLoqg

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 05-20-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:55 PM
kneeboy

Mario threaten to sue all you want you havemt got a leg to stand on

disguising the microlight now it flues properly does not mean you didnt copy mine
Old 05-20-2014, 11:11 PM
kneeboy

You know the funniest thing mario?
If you wouldnd of copied every little part of my design on your next microlight after my maiden went on youtube id never
have been sure enough to accuse you,
Id have had a feeling because of the sudden change from what you were working on for all them years but probably woukdnt of said anything.
you are that ignorant you copied almost every part down to the last details like the bend in the monopole
and am now disguising it and putting your own twist on it to hide this fact.

You used special effects on those few videos, so much that you couldnt really see much but could definately make out that it was remarkably similar to mine in almost every way!
You dont use these effects now that youve put your twist on it? Why is that??
Old 05-21-2014, 02:48 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Originally Posted by kneeboy
You know the funniest thing mario?
If you wouldnd of copied every little part of my design on your next microlight after my maiden went on youtube id never
have been sure enough to accuse you,
Id have had a feeling because of the sudden change from what you were working on for all them years but probably woukdnt of said anything.
you are that ignorant you copied almost every part down to the last details like the bend in the monopole
and am now disguising it and putting your own twist on it to hide this fact.

You used special effects on those few videos, so much that you couldnt really see much but could definately make out that it was remarkably similar to mine in almost every way!
You dont use these effects now that youve put your twist on it? Why is that??
1) You have said I copied your trike to the point of nauseam and you can't provide a detail single photo side by side of what it is that you claim I copied you.

2) Your Trike that you claim I copied you was making test flights barely in 2011 in the white and blue theme as the MIA Roto Trike was themed, that you were trying to make look, but bigger.

3) My MIA Roto-Trike, the one in the attached photo, again, in case you missed it. I am giving you illustrative proof!

A) Flew perfect in the video I posted in 2009, also posted here.
B) Yours was barely flying 2 years later

You have the audacity to call my post 2009 trikes, which are based on the same design principles as my MIA Roto -Trike further with real detail elements that are not yours nor mine but
from real trike details, a copy of yours that you finally made it work later in 2011?

You made your rc trike work later in 2011 because you had a lot of reference already as in the attached photo, you don't want to admit this for some reason, even though the proof is clear.
I've giving you photos and dates and facts, you are simply throwing a lot of words.

Now you have been making your trike look more realistic, kudos to you, but the fact still remains that your rc trike did not fly until you changed it to have the same elements
as my Roto-Trike did back in 2009 and like I have shown it to you on many occasions and you well know it, has not been the only trike I did with the same elements. What more do you want?

You want me to give you credit for something that you borrowed from me, in the first place, to make yours work and ever since you built up a little momentum on your videos, now you think you can
go claiming rights not only for the design but also for elements that are also on real trikes.

Should everyone else stop putting cameras on their models, and not include figures poseable or robotic.
The only innovative twist on my RC microlights is the MIA Robo-Pilot that I perfected from the original 80's, all on the internet.

I think you should be thank full that you have had a guy like me post as much as I have posted and got you thinking in the right direction.

Try to comprehend what is posted and not just skim over the words. BTW you should check your grammar, before calling someone ignorant. "woukdnt" it is "would not have".
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA RC TRIKE AND COPYCAT NEXT TO IT 2.jpg
Views:	1296
Size:	560.1 KB
ID:	1997146  
Old 05-21-2014, 03:06 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCsUtea_nps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_xA0HvOE8

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 05-21-2014 at 03:52 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:16 AM
kneeboy

Lmao! Mario hitting me where it hurts.. my grammar skills! Lol

by that picture youve just so kindly posted for me so that you cant threaten me with legal action and copyright
has just proved that when you used a realistic wing shape you also used a massive rudder on the back to get it to turn!
Is this true scale weightshift?!
Mine was, and with a larger heavier model that you had said was not possible when I was building mine!

So thanks for that proof I needed mario ill be back later to prove the exact point when you changed your whole design A WEEK after I finished mine and had a successful test flight!

Look forward to hearing more lies from you soon

mark

Last edited by kneeboy; 05-21-2014 at 05:39 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:48 AM
kneeboy

Oh and mario that top right hand side microlight that you pictured of mine DID have a kingpost and cables and
flew beautifully take another pic and you will see them!!
There were four years between that one and the one you pictured before!

So your one with the rudder and 't' tail was the closest youd got to realistic wing design so keep making your false statements to make yourself feel better,
you're just incriminating yourself further...
Old 06-06-2014, 03:36 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

RC Microlight - MIA EZ Trike 1.25 A - High Performance
[HR][/HR]The MIA EZ Trike 1.25 (Microlight) is the 2nd of 5 sizes under the MIA EZ Line as I mentioned in this EZ Gyro 1.0 Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTDGernNSI8
Both my Gyros and Trike models are High Performance and beyond the typical DIY, Plan or commercial kit. They fly extremely well because the models incorporate parts also beyond the typical. You cannot get top performance from a model without investing the time to analyze the model with many parts that sometime start as experimental parts, but many are also designed on purpose to elevate the efficiency of the model. I am not talking motors or propellers, that is a given once you know some basics about power to weight ratios easy to select a power unit. I am talking wing , blade design.

For example, the blades on the MIA EZ 1.0 Autogyro have a unique MIA Airfoil designed and built into the tool that goes into an automatic machine which I also designed to spit out blades quick, consistent and professional. The process of making the MIA EZ Gyro blades follows very similar quality control process as high quality drums stick are made. Shape, weight, density, and balancing have to be carefully checked and done, it is tedious work but in order to produce an efficient set of blades you cannot avoid this process.

The wings of my latest High Performance RC trikes also incorporate MIA unique features and parts designed to take the most out of the particular wing, sail material etc. These HP topless strut braces flex wings, are more difficult to make than one that has a king post and cables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7BJUWG0aJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSLKb9bE7X8
Old 06-08-2014, 12:14 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default Variable Geometry- Taking the RC Wing to a higher level

The Title statement on my latest video is to the best of my knowledge True.
This is the world's first RC Trike Microlight to employ a lot more than just a sail and supports to make it fly. Enter (VG) variable geometry.

I have spent countless hours studying real high performance trikes and coming up with many of my own mechanisms, parts, and testing them in RC models. Sometimes they don't work at all, but sometimes they do, especially when careful thought and analysis is placed on the subject.

I cannot tell you the countless sleepless nights and the amount of time just in testing I have spent perfecting this RC Microlight Art.

I'm only happy with my designs when they meet a certain high level of criteria and it is this drive that has placed my models ahead of many that are just beginning to skim the surface.

It has taken more than 20 years since I first built my first one to see these models really exploit the technology we have. Still, I feel these are slowly making their way into the RC realm, but sure enough they will be popular at some time in the future, just a gutt feeling.

Meantime I will keep promoting them for as along as I live since they have become a part of me as were the RC micro-helis back in early 2000's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY4NwqblgE

Old 06-08-2014, 12:27 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

It's been a while since I took a flight photo, mainly because I am always videotaping. There is something especial about photos... they can speak things that we sometimes cannot describe.
Enjoy!

Name:	MIA RC Trike 2014 HP8.JPEG
Views:	152
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	2002353   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA RC Trike 2014 HP5.JPEG
Views:	151
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	2002354   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA RC Trike 2014 HP6.JPEG
Views:	147
Size:	205.6 KB
ID:	2002355   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA RC Trike 2014 HP7.JPEG
Views:	148
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	2002356  
Old 06-18-2014, 09:43 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQbCJoQQeUM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI5YVJeliiU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kef2rl7d82g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354mAwbzVyU

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -2 June 13 2014.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	437.3 KB
ID:	2006458   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -1 June 13 2014.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	358.1 KB
ID:	2006461   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ 1.25 RC Trike RC Microlight June 14, 2014A.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	741.7 KB
ID:	2006464   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -5 June 13 2014.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	2006465  

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 06-18-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:41 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default MIA EZ 1.25 Trike RC Microlight June 24, 2014

New Video. I added the white wheel covers. I had made the covers for a previous RC Ultralight heli project but they did not have the fins so I added them, last minute, for the EZ Trike. Still open cockpit because the on-board pilot is a full figure and I like it to show the legs and boots in some camera angles. The legs are attached to the steering and so they also moved with rudder control movement.

The area where this video was made is in the water retention basins 115 116 in Gilbert, AZ, it is not as close to red mountain park where I typically fly, but worth the trip to this field. A lot of open land and I can comfortably fly around with the added benefit the model can take-off and land on soft grass.

Day was breezy and I had adjusted the sail tip tension to provide a bit more drag so that the model would be more manageable in the wind.

I wasn't sure which photo to select for the cover of the video, so I took several, I am including here, because every one of them instills a certain viewing mood.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrBZPdYeEnQ

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight 14- June 24 2014.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	2013321   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight 4- June 24 2014.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	331.4 KB
ID:	2013322   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight 1 - June 24 2014.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	296.5 KB
ID:	2013323   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight 11- June 24 2014.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	2013324  
Old 08-30-2014, 10:58 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default RC Microlight - MIA EZ Trike 1.25 A - Scale - High Performance - Weight Shift

Beach Fun Flights near LAX Airport - California - June 29, 2014

OK Finally had time to assemble this video. I had a lot of great beach flight footage but I wanted to keep the video short and sweet. So here it is.
My two daughters, now young women, the same who appear on the early photo of my 80's RC Microlight, at the time little girls, are on this video.
Unfortunately the Mobius camera does not have zoom, at least not yet, so I had to use the built in zoom feature of my video editing program
near the end of the video to get the model closer to my daughters who were near the water.

I had an awesome time flying this model and I don't think I am going to top this for a while.

The performance, as you can see it in the video, is phenomenal, considering there was a strong breeze.

I also flew the MIA EZ 1.0 Autogyro to fully top a fun filled day.

Enjoy!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhRklzDIpdQ

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -10 June 29 2014.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	666.9 KB
ID:	2027329   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -9 June 29 2014.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	533.9 KB
ID:	2027330   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -8 June 29 2014.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	610.0 KB
ID:	2027331   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -8 June 13 2014.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	858.1 KB
ID:	2027332   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -7 June 29 2014.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	792.0 KB
ID:	2027333   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -6 June 29 2014.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	878.1 KB
ID:	2027334   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ Trike 1.25 RC Microlight -11 June 29 2014.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	2027335  

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 08-30-2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:45 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpn_XqPvmMA About the Video:
Date: July 23, 2015

Done at sunset to capture the beauty of Arizona Skies and the Superb! Flight Performance and Relaxing Flight of the MIA EZ™ 1.25 1:6 scale Trike RC Microlight. Flight Times are typically longer with this model but it was edited a bit shorter. There is a also a "gentle loop!" done with the model somewhere near the middle of the video.

Name:	MIA-125-Trike-RC-Ultralight-July-2015.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	2116731  

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 08-25-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:43 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default Regal Parking Lot Flight

I have not posted here in a while so I thought I add some new interesting videos and photos.

A video of the MIA EZ™1.25 Trike RC Microlight, done in a parking lot. The succes I've had with this model is due to its lightweight "Electric Powered" design and my own control system I employed on this and the kits I've been selling for many years now via http://www.micro-flight.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKGO2UCWJfY&t=3s

Name:	MIARCMICROLIGHTREGALOKLOTFLIGHT.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	2200469  
Old 02-10-2017, 03:46 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default Two ways of Controlling and RC Microlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPpRUnpxsuM&t=179s

Name:	MIARCMICROLIGHTCONTROL.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	2200470  
Old 02-10-2017, 03:50 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default One way to customize an RC Microlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FU3uoWG2OE&t=19s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuZlIqeeUo4
Attached Images
Old 02-10-2017, 03:57 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default A scale model of an Air Creation Trike next to the MIA EZ™ 1.25 RC Microlight

Part of MIA Micro-FLIGHT RC Microlight's RC Microlight History and Evolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDrlu09ExNc

Name:	MIACUSTOMRCMICROLIGHT2017_3752_2M.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	353.8 KB
ID:	2200472   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIACUSTOMRCMICROLIGHT2017_3712_2M.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	2200473  
Old 02-10-2017, 04:10 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default Behind the scenes of the MIA EZ™ 1.25 Trike RC Microlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYtQhaWq_VM&t=41s
RC Microlight Ultralight MIA EZ™1.25 Trike Behind the Scenes. Discussion on Why and How the RC Microlight was created and some photos not shown before. Video and Audio has been sped up to 125% to make it short and to the point.
http://www.micro-flight.com

Behind the Scenes of RC Microlights
A look at the MIA EZ™ 1.25 RC Trike
How the RC Microlight got started
RC Microlight Cockpits
RC Microlight Flight Instrument Panel
Things you may not know about the RC Microlight
RC Microlight and Accessories
RC Microlight Design and Specifications
Pioneering RC Microlights
RC Microlighgt with Robotic Figure Control
Control Types of RC Microlights
DC Weight-Shift Control of RC Trikes, Microlights, Ultralights, Autogyros
MIA Robo™ Trike
MIA Robo™ Pilot
MIA EZ™ 1.25 Pilot Figure

Name:	MIA_MICRO-FLIGHT_BEHIND_THE_SCENES_Banner.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	2200474   Click image for larger version

Name:	RC_Microlight_MIA_Micro-FLIGHT.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	2200475   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ 125 Trike RC Microlight Instrument Panel 1.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2200476   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA EZ 125 Trike RC Microlight Instrument Panel 3.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	2200477   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA Pilot 1.25  1000_small2.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	2200478  
Old 02-27-2017, 02:58 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default One way to make an RC Microlight MIA Tanarg Revo RC Microlight

Visit my Facebook page....
https://www.facebook.com/mario.arguello.395

Subscribe to my you tube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCef...CP5AHVyphzjq-Q

Name:	MIA_SCALE_RC_MICROLIGHT_ACT1.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	2203256   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIAYOUTUBESNAPSHOT2272017.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	183.7 KB
ID:	2203257  

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 02-27-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old 03-30-2017, 04:22 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Some photos of the MIA Tanarg Style RC Microlight with Dual Pilos.
More on my You Tube Channel and Facebook Page

Name:	MIARCPILOT125HEAD2017.jpg
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	2207774   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIATANARG_RC_MICROLIGHT_3825A.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	2207775   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIATANARGRCMICROLIGHT2PILOT_1.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	2207776   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIATANARGRCMICROLIGHT2PILOT_2.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	2207777   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIATANARGRCMICROLIGHT2PILOT_3.jpg
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	2207778  
Old 08-14-2017, 07:07 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default MIA EZ™ 2.0 Trike EW (Extended Win) Electric Nitro Gas RC Microlight

Name:	MIA LARGE SCALE RC MICROLIGHT EZ 2 EW.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	2227968   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA RC MICROLIGHT LARGE SCALE.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	2227969   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA Micro-FLIGHT Large Scale RC Microlight.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	315.3 KB
ID:	2227970   Click image for larger version

Name:	MeandmyMIAEZ2.0LargeScaleRCMicrolight9A.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	355.0 KB
ID:	2227971   Click image for larger version

Name:	MeandmyMIAEZ2.0LargeScaleRCMicrolight10.jpg
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	2227972   Click image for larger version

Name:	MeandmyMIAEZ2.0LargeScaleRCMicrolight7.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	2227973  

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 08-14-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:17 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Name:	MIA_RC_MICROLIGHT_EZ_2_TRIKE_20CC_120_GAS_NITRO_ELECTRIC_BL_MOTOR_4A.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	2227974   Click image for larger version

Name:	MIA_RC_MICROLIGHT_EZ_2_TRIKE_20CC_120_GAS_NITRO_ELECTRIC_BL_MOTOR_8A.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	2227975  

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 08-14-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-17-2017, 09:55 PM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default Latest MIA RC MICROLIGHTS August-September 2017

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 09-17-2017 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:21 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Default MIA RC MICROLIGHT EZ™2.0 Trike Large Scale In Strong Winds

Last edited by PalmSizeHeliMan; 10-06-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.