Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Best all around sports jet?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Best all around sports jet?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 07:27 AM
geh3
My Feedback: (84)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best all around sports jet?

Pretty much ALLof the planes mentioned in this thread are really good sport jets
As for me I'm sticking to those planes that have lighter wing loadings and generous flaps/speed brakes and can be
equipped with good quality trailing link struts...since Ionly have access to grass fields and the heavier scale jets can be tricky
on grass esp if they have smaller wheels and the field is not very large!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:46 PM
BlueBus320
My Feedback: (57)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: Robrow

I am also a big Bandit fan I think they look and fly great but when you talk to someone who has a lot of stick time on both UF and Bandit you get a great comparison. Also cost, field assembly time and possibly rough grass field suitability drop it down the 'all around' list.

Rob.
If the Ultra Flash and Bandit ARF MK2 were the same price I would pick the Bandit. It flies amazing and it looks better IMO.
I agree. I think the Bandit is prettier, & I love the BV support at the field. I've always said "nothing tracks as good as a Bandit".. But with that being said.. now after seeing the Ultra F.. & it's half the price!!!!! I've been waiting for this.. Perfect size too
Old 05-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Dave Wilshere

Received 736 Likes on 532 Posts

I agree. I think the Bandit is prettier, & I love the BV support at the field. I've always said "nothing tracks as good as a Bandit".. But with that being said.. now after seeing the Ultra F.. & it's half the price!!!!! I've been waiting for this .. Perfect size too

If you get an UF, you might have to rethink the tracking statement, the UF is a whole different ball game over the thicker winged Flash. It tracks really well...I've owned two Bandits and the UF is right up there.
Like you say BV product is bullet proof and the "kit package" out does about everyone, but you pay for this privilege. Nothing wrong with that, people buy many things that do roughly the same job at way over the "like" product cost.
Dw
Old 05-19-2011, 03:24 PM
rcjetn
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any Boomerang

Jack