Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Coming soon - Jagdpanther from Henglong

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Coming soon - Jagdpanther from Henglong

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 12:57 AM
RCCOMMAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Coming soon - Jagdpanther from Henglong

ORIGINAL: Sturmgewehr

ORIGINAL: RCCOMMAND

ORIGINAL: paladin

Bill (RC Command), Please add me to the list of interested parities for the Jagdpanther. when the time comes i need to order some parts also.

Joe
Done.

Thanks, Joe.

Bill
For my first post here, I'd like to add myself to the list for one as well.
Thank you
Done.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 12-28-2008, 02:44 PM
thebronze

So....We're waiting

Old 12-28-2008, 05:11 PM
RMSINSD

Yeah, make sure HL starts shipping before the Chinese New Years one-month holiday!
Old 12-30-2008, 02:43 AM
Dongskie

I'm ordering... [>:]
Old 01-01-2009, 03:28 PM
Wozwasnt

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

It wouldn't be too hard to make a decent Panther out of one of these and an old Pantiger.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:43 AM
swathdiver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read that these are shipping today. Read it on Hobby-Havoc.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:43 PM
andicog

Jagdpanther on that well known auction site now ! Uk seller.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Panzerfaust77

ORIGINAL: andicog

Yeah but the price....yikes!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:35 PM
ARMY GROUP SOUTH

Well price not withstanding at least it really does exist, appears to be grey inside a camo box, the other scheme to come.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Wozwasnt

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Wait.......

you mean they've come to the UK first
Old 01-03-2009, 06:56 PM
RMSINSD

For those who don't want to "hunt" for the Jagdpanther listing, here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Heng-Long-1-16...1%7C240%3A1318

Looks like it's an IR version, seeing the socket for the sensor in the hatch view. A blowup of the box art confirms this. What's interesting is the paint job on the box. It looks like a much better job than on those earlier shots - a green base coat, maybe?

Whimper, whimper.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:17 PM
RCCOMMAND

Okay, finally the Jagdpanthers are ready to ship. As was done with the Stug III when they were initially released, air freight shipments will be available until they're included on a regular ocean freight container shipment. The cost of the tanks via our air freight shipment will be $150 plus $15 shipping to US, $30 to Canada and $50 to Europe. All other locations will need to inquire. Both airsoft and IR versions are available as well as in either gray or camo color. Initial air freight shipments should be here in no more than 7-10 days.

For those of you that have expressed interest by asking to be added to our waiting list, I will respond to each of you via PM or email. If you asked to be on the list and I haven't gotten to you within 24 hours of this post, I must first apologize for overlooking you and will respectfully ask you to drop us another email or PM. We will also try to make them available in our sites shopping cart within 24 hours as well.

Regards,

Bill
Old 01-04-2009, 05:58 AM
TWHTALMT

It seem like the exhuast of the HL Jagdpanther is pretty big huh.Is this suppose to be correct ?
Old 01-04-2009, 07:07 AM
andicog

ORIGINAL: Panzerfaust77

ORIGINAL: andicog

Yeah but the price....yikes!
Well I suppose its supply and demand, god knows what Tank Zone will want for them . . . ., Think I'll be waiting till they come down to earth.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:40 PM
blitzkrieg65

ORIGINAL: TWHTALMT

It seem like the exhuast of the HL Jagdpanther is pretty big huh.Is this suppose to be correct ?

It depends on what vesion came out, they seem to be close maybe they could be knocked down a bit! Here are some cool videos of the Jagpanther!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...um=8&ct=title#

The Blitz
Old 01-04-2009, 07:17 PM
donovan3

Okay, finally the Jagdpanthers are ready to ship. As was done with the Stug III when they were initially released, air freight shipments will be available until they're included on a regular ocean freight container shipment. The cost of the tanks via our air freight shipment will be $150 plus $15 shipping to US, $30 to Canada and $50 to Europe. All other locations will need to inquire. Both airsoft and IR versions are available as well as in either gray or camo color. Initial air freight shipments should be here in no more than 7-10 days.

For those of you that have expressed interest by asking to be added to our waiting list, I will respond to each of you via PM or email. If you asked to be on the list and I haven't gotten to you within 24 hours of this post, I must first apologize for overlooking you and will respectfully ask you to drop us another email or PM. We will also try to make them available in our sites shopping cart within 24 hours as well.

Regards,

Bill
Will this initial loads have the metal gearbox?
Old 01-04-2009, 10:57 PM
RCCOMMAND

ORIGINAL: donovan3

Regards,

Bill
No, the initial shipment will not have metal gearboxes installed. We have not made the decision as to whether or not the larger order in the future will come stock with the metal gearboxes.

Bill
Old 01-05-2009, 02:48 PM
kclank

Regards,

Bill
No, the initial shipment will not have metal gearboxes installed. We have not made the decision as to whether or not the larger order in the future will come stock with the metal gearboxes.

Bill
real sorry to hear that!
Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 PM
donovan3

Any links to video of Heng Long Jagdpanther? Is there actual canon recoil on the IR version like the stug?
Old 01-05-2009, 10:48 PM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Anyone know when Mato gets their shipment? They advertise theirs with metal gearboxes for CAD118 (Airsoft) & 130 (IR).

Check out the teaser shot of the early Sherman on their home page as they redo the website.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:27 PM
RMSINSD

The new Matomart.com website lists a mid-February availability. That's about right for surface shipping and customs. Interesting images - they show a grey (we already knew about that one) and a tan version. Nothing about a tan camo version from earlier rumors, or the green camo boxtop picture seen on the UK ebay site. It'll be interesting to see what they finally look like!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:29 PM
hoverhog

I also noticed that they now have the RX-18 boards and very good price too.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:01 AM
blitzkrieg65

Look how much the King Tiger is selling for with and without metal tracks even in Canadian Dollars WOW!

https://matomart.com/product.php?c=1000022

The Blitz
Old 01-06-2009, 08:53 AM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

I believe this threads title is "Jagdpanther from Heng Long"... Not quite sure what does their KT price have to do with this?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:03 AM
RCCOMMAND

Regards,

Bill

Bill
UPDATE - all tanks that RC Command brings in will have metal gearboxes and upgraded battery (2000mah nimh). Yes, even the ones already on the way for the initial orders.

Thanks,

Bill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.