Community
Search
Notices
Tactic & AnyLink Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about AnyLink and Tactic systems here and get answers direct from their team.

assigning a channel on tactic 850

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 05:24 PM
phil alvirez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile assigning a channel on tactic 850

assigning a channel
i use 3 channels only. no need for ailerons. the rudder servo connects to the aileron socket so the rudder socket is not used (TAER).
i would like to use that rudder socket for other purpose. i guess that the channel assignments function allows for that, but am not familiar with the way to do it. the idea i have is like this: on the left there is the channel 4 (rudder) that is going to be used for other purpose, and on the right is the switch where am going to assign the other use (switch B for instance).
i hope some1 can advice me on this. regards.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:34 AM
Bax
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

In the Setting Menu, you want to use the "Ch5-Ch8 set" functin. You choose the desired channel at "Input:". You then name it as desired, and then set the control switch that will do the job, Channels 1-4 are hard-coded to the sticks.