Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

CB100 first impression

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 PM
E.W. Higgs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CB100 first impression

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Originator">Having issue with Firefox it seems.....

</meta></meta></meta></meta><meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type" /><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Generator" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Originator" /><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNF~1.HEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\ clip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><o:smarttagtype name="country-region" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype name="place" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel></w:WordDocument></xml><objectclassid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object><style>st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }</style><style type="text/css"></style><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}</style>

I saw this law suit claim but the CB100 is quite different from what I saw. And since when did <st1:country-region><st1lace>China</st1lace></st1:country-region> start respecting patent rights?

What goes around comes around. I wish there was real patent law. But all you are going to do is make the lawyers richer. They'll say anything to get your money. If you build good helicopters people will come to you and that’s what counts. I think you may be wasting you money.

<o></o>

Sorry, I just don’t see the infringement as your own concept copies basic designs used for ages with some small changes CB100 does not use like you do.

E.W. Higgs^^

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId"><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Generator"><meta content="Microsoft Word 10" name="Originator"><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\JOHNF~1.HEN\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\ clip_filelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><o:smarttagtype name="country-region" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype name="place" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags"></o:smarttagtype><xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel></w:worddocument></xml></meta></meta></meta></meta>
Old 01-21-2010, 11:52 AM
x Wild Bill x

ORIGINAL: NineEagles

CB100 Copy NineEagles single blade helicopters' patents, that is the real reason why it is so stable. We are now suiting for Wakera.

Don't worry, they are suing Wakera, not Walkera so the CB100 is safe :-) Haha.

Aren't you guys suing other companies for patent infringement rights as well?

Bill
Old 01-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Tall Paul

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have three of the Nine Eagles, and had 4 of the Walkera #4s.
The Nine Eagle coaxs fly much better than my Eflite CXs, which I have 3 of.
I've given up on the Walkeras.
I recently saw a Walkera airplane kit in the LHS. It has to be the worst example of engineering and manufacturing ever produced!
It's definetly the absolute pits for material and really, really bad instructions.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:43 PM
us020140
My Feedback: (28)

ORIGINAL: Tall Paul

I have three of the Nine Eagles, and had 4 of the Walkera #4s.
The Nine Eagle coaxs fly much better than my Eflite CXs, which I have 3 of.
I've given up on the Walkeras.
I recently saw a Walkera airplane kit in the LHS. It has to be the worst example of engineering and manufacturing ever produced!
It's definetly the absolute pits for material and really, really bad instructions.
I took the opposite tack. The Walkera's, esp the 4#3B, seemed like a challenge to me. I tooled up and began trying to understand how to keep them going, and have had a lot of fun in having done so.
Don't get me wrong, I love my E-Flite MSR; but I also like the tinkering and improvising aspects of the hobby.
When I hit the throttle the first time on a Walkera it literally exploded on the spot. After a month of tinkering it now flies like a dream and there is a lot of satisfaction associated with that fact. Of course the MSR flew flawlessly right out the box and has never broken.
Guess we're all different.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Tall Paul

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My first DF#4 burned out a servo on the first power up!
I picked up two more at Hobby People for a good price, and the upgraded #4, but over the years they've just broken too many parts to be worth fiddling with.
It seems to me that there oughta be a list of spare parts that -will- be needed, when purchasing one of these choppers....
Tail rotor motor and blades, main rotor blades, CF rod for the struts, rotor head, swash plate... When I bought my Heli-Max AXE CP I got all those at the same time, which saved me a lot of trips to the LHS.
The MSR is so much better than the other teeny FPs, you wonder what Eflite does to the stock FP from the helicopter outlet over in China which pumps out all of them with different brand names.