Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mini-Baja

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 10:43 PM
lear31A
My Feedback: (123)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini-Baja

First of all, this is a cool car. I have a couple of questions for you pros. Will the Team Orion make a $40.00 difference in speed? This is really fast right out of the box. Secondly, will the diff set in the link work on the baja? Will the miniT ball diff fit the baja? Thanks

http://www.killerhobbies.com/items/t...555-detail.htm
Old 01-02-2007, 11:03 PM
mirage-twin

Default RE: mini-Baja

the mini baja IS a mini-t other than electronics and a few things but everything that fits a mini-t will fit the baja.

and are you talking about the team orion baja motor? if so it's worth the money.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:13 PM
lear31A
My Feedback: (123)

ORIGINAL: Adrian-T

the mini baja IS a mini-t other than electronics and a few things but everything that fits a mini-t will fit the baja.

and are you talking about the team orion baja motor? if so it's worth the money.

Thanks alot. That answers all my questions. Yes, I was referring to the Team Orion Baja motor.

One more: Is it the diffs that are stripping out when you hear the clicking and the car does not move? If not, What do I need to replace?
Old 01-02-2007, 11:43 PM
mirage-twin

Yes that is the diff getting stripped, get a ball diff- I think MIP makes the best but im not sure.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:05 AM
clockwork1

MIP!