Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Pro-Pulse Charger

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 01:40 AM
xmaxxbasherx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro-Pulse Charger

first of let me say: I Recently Bought a pro t-100 truck from radio shack and i love it, i like the way that they megatech makes it and makes upgrades for it (if they would be shipped ti the store) and it is great by my opinion but my question is about the charger even though i have many quick chargers i just dont have them at my house yet they are in storage cuz i recently moved even though i know $40 is steep for a battery and a crappy charger but till i get a quick charger out (it will be a while) i was wondering if i could change the transformer to another one and not risk ruining anything but shorten my charge time

the info on the original pro pulse charger is

input:AC120v 60Hz 4.2w
OutputC 9V 150mA

and i found another adaptor that is bigger and the info is

Input:120vac 60Hz 21.6VA
output 9VDC 700mA

any info or feedback is greatly appreciated
Old 01-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Haulin Azz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pro-Pulse Charger

check out the huge pro-pulse thread. I use a prophet plus lcd charger to charge my 1500mah mini packs that i use in my brushless pro-pulse.