Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

losi mini t baja sugestions

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 02:54 PM
sgrossweiler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losi mini t baja sugestions

hey all you knowlageable people i was wondering what you consider the best nimh battery pack and a link to it.

also how much better are the baja electronics than the regular mini-t. ive herd they glitch alot and was this improved.

also what is the best brushed motor that runs on stock electronics and can i get a link to that. i want as many oppions as possible so please give me your two cents.

also i would like a link to the best differental, mine is starting to click and grind alot.

and what is a dual disk slipper? isint that like the differental?

lastly any think you think is a must have improvmint-as in stuff that breaks- any help is appreiated
Old 01-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Mattdg67

Default RE: losi mini t baja sugestions

First the Electronics are no different from what I heard. I would sugest to get new electronice and loose the stock. For batt and motor I would get a 2 cell lipo and a C4 brushless motor.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:26 PM
chads maxx

ORIGINAL: Mattdg67

First the Electronics are no different from what I heard. I would sugest to get new electronice and loose the stock. For batt and motor I would get a 2 cell lipo and a C4 brushless motor.
Actualy the electronics in the Baja are very different, and better than a stock Mini T. It has a seperate esc and reciever and a synthysised FM transmitter (6 frequincies in one unit)
Old 01-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Hammerhead808

ORIGINAL: chads maxx

ORIGINAL: Mattdg67

Actualy the electronics in the Baja are very different, and better than a stock Mini T. It has a seperate esc and reciever and a synthysised FM transmitter (6 frequincies in one unit)
Also, the esc in the Baja uses a standard 3 wire servo unlike the regular mini-t which uses a 4 wire servo.
The Baja uses the same electronics you'd find in the Mini LST.