Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Integy chassis for RC18T

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 12:31 AM
jaymac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integy chassis for RC18T

does anyone know if you can get just the Integy carbon chassis and top plate rather than buy the whole convertion kit?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv64953.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	598212  
Old 01-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Seek and Destroy

Default RE: Integy chassis for RC18T

Gpm makes one, I bet it's better than the integy. But the cf will probably snap if you are jumping it.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:43 AM
jaymac

ORIGINAL: rc18t145

Gpm makes one, I bet it's better than the integy. But the cf will probably snap if you are jumping it.
I looked at the GPM but they dont include a flat top plate like the Integy one which is what I like. if you want the alloy top bar its about $30 and the chassis $60, thought there might be a cheaper option. Any idea on what the alloy ones are like (probably bend easily).
Old 01-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Gex_61

I hope they sell it seperately.
If you buy the conversion kit and break that piece, your done.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Seek and Destroy

I have seen the trinity one for around $50 I think before.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:05 PM
KRO

I will let you know how well the GPM chassis and top plate hold up when they get here . I'm hoping the extra weight will make it a little more stable at high speed , the stock tires ballon pretty bad with my Mamba 8000Kv motor .
Old 01-15-2007, 09:15 PM
jaymac

ORIGINAL: KRO

I will let you know how well the GPM chassis and top plate hold up when they get here . I'm hoping the extra weight will make it a little more stable at high speed , the stock tires ballon pretty bad with my Mamba 8000Kv motor .
Have you ordered an integy carbon chassis and top plate or the whole conversion kit? if you have ordered just the chassis, can you tell me where from?
Old 01-16-2007, 02:14 AM
KRO

Have you ordered an integy carbon chassis and top plate or the whole conversion kit? if you have ordered just the chassis, can you tell me where from?
No , I ordered this

and this

and 2 of these ...

[link=http://thetoyz.com/cart/index.lasso]THETOYZ.COM[/link] is a good place to shop , they have very quick shipping .

[link=http://www.rcxmini.com/]RCXMINI.COM[/link] this place is cheap , but they are based in Hong Kong and shipping is a little slow . Might be better for you though since you're not in the States ....
Old 01-16-2007, 06:33 AM
jaymac

ORIGINAL: KRO

No , I ordered this

and this

and 2 of these ...

[link=http://thetoyz.com/cart/index.lasso]THETOYZ.COM[/link] is a good place to shop , they have very quick shipping .

[link=http://www.rcxmini.com/]RCXMINI.COM[/link] this place is cheap , but they are based in Hong Kong and shipping is a little slow . Might be better for you though since you're not in the States ....
Thanks KRO, that setup will look great in all alloy! I have bought a heap of stuff from thetoyz and you are right, they are great and I get parts within 1 week to Australia. Whichever chassis I get I hope my 7 cell 1400 fits better than standard chassis.