Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Micro-T w/ Lipo run time?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Rather-B-Huntin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro-T w/ Lipo run time?????

I put a Losi Lipo in my Micro-T, and am only getting about 10 min. of run time?? The car is only two days old, and it's my first one, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not???
On the factory battery, I would get about 5 to 7 min. of run time. I bought the Lipo because it touted faster speeds and longer run time, but for four times the cost of the factory battery, although it is a good bit faster, it doesn't seem like much more run time!!
The guys at my LHS said I'd get about 20 to 25 min of run time. I've read posts on this forum and seen other advertisement saying you can get 20 min on a Lipo.
Does my car need adjusting? Is there something wrong with my battery?? What gives here? So far, I'm not too impressed with the Lipo!
Old 06-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Mr. Mugen

Default RE: Micro-T w/ Lipo run time?????

Well it all depends on the mah of the lipo you bought. I would say 15-20 of hard running is what I get on a 250mah 2s lipo.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Rather-B-Huntin

Mine is a Losi factory 180 mah.

So is the 10 min I'm getting about normal for this pack??
Old 06-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Mr. Mugen

I am not sure but judging by the mah over the stock pack I would say yes....it's normal.