Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Driven productions

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 04:21 PM
BRUSHLESS BASHER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driven productions

does anybody know anything about the RC18T roller/chassis. I'm still waiting for it, it's been almost six months since I've driven my RC18T.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:56 PM
Mattdg67

Default RE: Driven productions

ORIGINAL: BRUSHLESS BASHER

does anybody know anything about the RC18T roller/chassis. I'm still waiting for it, it's been almost six months since I've driven my RC18T.
They are only going to sell the chassis as a whole car, I still don't know anything other than that about it.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:18 PM
BRUSHLESS BASHER

I was aware of that, but now I'll probally end up selling my rc18t, and eventually getting a Jammin CRT.5. if anyone's interested I'm selling 2 mamba 25 esc's, a mamba 6800kv motor, a MLST esc and motors, a team losi 2 channel synthesized radio, a team associated 2 channel radio, an Atomic spring set for the RC18T, Team Trinity 1/10 scale wheel adaptors for the RC18T, GP1100 6 cell pack with 12 guage wire and deans connectors, Castle Creations link, and a bunch of stuff I can't think of right now. like I said, if anyone is interested PM me, they will be going on ebay after I get home from vacation on the 21st.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:09 PM
BRUSHLESS BASHER

bump, one of the mamba ESC's is sold...
Old 07-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Mini_Me

Dude, thats not cool using this thread to sell your items.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:07 PM
BRUSHLESS BASHER

why not? people do it all the time in other forums. and I've sold 2 ESC's already...
Old 07-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Dokioto

Why not? I am pretty sure it is against the rules.. Not cool at all
Old 07-10-2007, 05:47 PM
BRUSHLESS BASHER

Please resist the urge to curse, flame, degrade, insult or embarrass someone in your post. We encourage the free flow of your ideas, but believe that they can be communicated (and received) much more effectively if you keep things civil. If you have to vent, take it offline. We carefully monitor posts and will ban individuals who engage in offensive conduct within the forums. Thanks.

I don't see it, unless it's specific to this forum, I don't believe it's against the rules.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Mattdg67

SELLING:
All selling takes place in the RCU Marketplace which provides for free listings to non-commercial members for BOTH classifieds OR auctions. We have tools and features in our marketplace that no discussion forum can compare to. These tools help you to trade safely and more efficiently. So please use only the Marketplace to do your buying, selling and trading.

No auction, for sale or wanted posts in the forums please. No asking for bids or words that would lead the buyer to assume you are having an auction or classified ad. No ads linking to auctions or classified ads. No discussion forum posts linking to ads unless the information is answers a question being discussed. If you have an item for sale or auction elsewhere and are bound by their contract to fulfill the terms, please do not post the same item for sale at RCU. Raffles are only allowed with written permission from RCU management.
Direct quote from the [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/RCU_Community_Policies/m_377662/tm.htm]Rules[/link].
Old 07-10-2007, 06:09 PM
maxxdout

What happened to this thread; we were talkin botu an rc18, now were talkin bout rules. Yout not aload to post links i beleive. I did that once and my thread got dldeted and i recived a warning.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Mattdg67

ORIGINAL: maxxdout

What happened to this thread; we were talkin botu an rc18, now were talkin bout rules. Yout not aload to post links i beleive. I did that once and my thread got dldeted and i recived a warning.
We are talking about the rules becuase he started making sales in the thread, which is not allowed. Maybe your thread got deleted because it was iether, not in the right section, has nothing to do with RC, way off topic, many more reasons it could have gotten deleted.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:14 PM
maxxdout

It was dleted cuz i posted a link to my auction.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Dokioto

That would be selling on the fourm... Which is why it got deleted. This should get deleted also.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Mattdg67

ORIGINAL: maxxdout

It was dleted cuz i posted a link to my auction.
You created a thread just to post a link to your auction? Thats why it was deleted, you are not allowed to make a thread just to show people that you have somthing for sale, trade. The only section that you can do that is the Classifieds section, if RCU even has one.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:22 PM
maxxdout

Yes i know. At the time i had no idea that u werent supposed to do that, now i learned from a message a mod sent me stating that i did wrong.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:51 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, RCU does have a classified section...................