Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

micro RS4

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:35 PM
the_touge666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default micro RS4

yo i was looking into getting one of h
these to rip in the parcking lot at my work and stuff. jstu to keep there. buti wanna get soem decent drifting outa it. so what would you recoment... motor esc.....???? reciver....... potential rs4 upgrades that substancially help.... thanks guys. and please post ids of your rs4s drifting if you got um
Old 07-10-2007, 10:53 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: micro RS4

If you are wanting to run in a parking lot take a look at the Sportwerks Recoil. It comes RTR with battery and charge for $170.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:27 AM
micrors4miniracer
Banned

lol before your go do anything learn how to spell right.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:03 AM
brainleak
My Feedback: (1)

Anyway The Mrs4 is really out dated You can find one for cheap on ebay tho, They are a lot of fun, Easy to drift but, Parts are going to be the issue here. You can buy the hpi stuff but your not going to find much else. Check out the xray m18 if your looking for a on road at the 18th scale.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Suprachrgd82

If one is going to rip on people for spelling, perhaps one should perfect grammar prior to....

The MRS4 is a bit small for parking lots and outdoor use. The ground clearance of the chassis is minimal, allowing the smallest of rocks to drastically change your path of travel.
As one of the following responses indicates, the Sportwerks Recoil is an excellent choice. The chassis has more tuning options and enough clearance to work outdoors.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Nasher

ORIGINAL: Suprachrgd82
The MRS4 is a bit small for parking lots and outdoor use. The ground clearance of the chassis is minimal, allowing the smallest of rocks to drastically change your path of travel.
As one of the following responses indicates, the Sportwerks Recoil is an excellent choice. The chassis has more tuning options and enough clearance to work outdoors.
Yeah. Rc Driver said that they didn't like the MRS4 because of the ground clearance for outdoor running and they liked the Recoil. looks like the recoil has about 3 upper and 2 lower shock mounts all four corners instaed of 3 shocks like the MRS4
Old 07-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Mini_Me

He did ask about the mrs4. Not suggestions for other cars... I mean I could bring up the m18 and even show a drift video like this or this. Or even this showing a M18 with a Mamba doing its thing on a parking lot. But again, he did ask about the MRS4.