Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

New Micro-T in the works?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:32 PM
lynntonyd
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Micro-T in the works?

Hi all, I just bought a Losi Mini LST2 and I love it! I was going to buy a Mini LST a few weeks ago and my local shop told me about the Mini LST2 so I waited to get the new model. I was happy to pay about 10% more and get nice alloy shocks and spread spectrum.

Now I have my sights set on the Micro-T. I've heard they are a ton of fun. My question is, does anyone know if they are planning to upgrade it anytime soon? I'd hate to buy one and find out a week later that they added spread spectrum or some other better parts. My main concern would be SS. I love only using 4 batteries in the transmitter and not worrying about my buddy's frequency. The Micro was truck of the year in a magazine I saw so I am wondering if they would find this a good time to come out with an improved version.

My local shop tells me that Horizon doesn't tell them squat. New stuff just shows up in his mail every other day! Anyone have the inside scoop?
Old 07-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Frozen72

Default RE: New Micro-T in the works?

I don't see a reason for it since they just released the Micro-B, also it's still going strong and there is no reason to do it. IMO
Old 07-13-2007, 08:42 PM
nitro _ burner

Default RE: New Micro-T in the works?

They might relaease somthing, no one knows, but at that size theyres not all that much you can do to improve it.

What im waiting for is a Micro LST
BTW i have a MLST2 as well, they're awsome fun!!!