Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

nitro mini lst2

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:46 AM
QUADS ONLY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitro mini lst2

We'll I've decided to do this , any pros and cons let me know.

metal center gear

and viscous metal gears
Old 03-03-2009, 12:05 PM
SnailPowered

The only cons that I could think of are that the metal center will not allow slip (DUH! LOL) but if you have the DD slipper there shouldn't be a problem as far as I understand. The other is the weight difference...I know they make some awesome plastic, and with the nitro conversion I would think that there is plenty of power there. Any links on where you are getting the stuff from? I have looked a lot because I'm not rich and want the cheapest price but I'm sure i haven't seen them all! Thanks!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:43 AM
helmethead

sweet truck
Old 03-08-2009, 03:06 PM
QUADS ONLY

ORIGINAL: SnailPowered

The only cons that I could think of are that the metal center will not allow slip (DUH! LOL) but if you have the DD slipper there shouldn't be a problem as far as I understand. The other is the weight difference...I know they make some awesome plastic, and with the nitro conversion I would think that there is plenty of power there. Any links on where you are getting the stuff from? I have looked a lot because I'm not rich and want the cheapest price but I'm sure i haven't seen them all! Thanks!
Getiin the stuff from ebay. seems the best for price of stuff and sometimes theres pretty good deals.Cheapest price is for me all day.

thanks for all the comments guys.

I should have the new vid up soon. couple of hours or so.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:23 PM
QUADS ONLY

finally got it. The picco p-zero motor mini raminator wheels and tires which are taller, the metal locking center diff. havent done the vicous f/r diffs yet but I'll do them when they rip out! LOL

the video here it is. not the greatest video. it moves out and wheelies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oa7yRR7aII
Old 03-12-2009, 08:32 PM
helmethead

ill give you 75 for it lmk
Old 03-13-2009, 12:36 PM
QUADS ONLY

I'll pass but I've got it on e-bay check it out! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180336565533
Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 PM
helmethead

ok im gonna buy it
Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Matt_Gruizinga
My Feedback: (1)

can i also assume i could do this to a raminator/ramunition? how hard was it to make? is there any extra room for a larger tank. i might sell my rc18t and buy a raminator/lst2 parts truck to do this too. i've never looked at mini nitro, can you point me in the direction of a good motor and pipe? also what fuel would you recommend. i know how to do basic tuning and all that because my brother owns a jato (sad, he got out of the sport) but i have no clue when it comes to specifics.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:08 PM
QUADS ONLY

Oh yea, Its the same truck. It was pretty easy to do with a little knowledge of how to set up. basically the best motor would be the picco p-zero. small but powerful. bigger tank I'm not sure. basically you have to get one from an existing mini gas. the pipe is the same thing- from other minis I like the sportwerks chaos pipe and header.you can pretty much pick one up for 50. bucks and use the throttle servo and what not. like the clutch. any other questions just ask
Old 03-19-2009, 06:37 PM
NitroFinatic93

ZOMG those r soo cool!!! maybe i should do that.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Matt_Gruizinga
My Feedback: (1)

o.k. so a friend is going to sell me a Mini monster baja for cheap, all i need is a throttle servo (hs-81?) a engine (picco p-zero or NT18 engine) a motor mount and a fuel tank. great, just need to get my rc18t running and sell that so i can get the rest of this stuff
Old 12-20-2009, 02:30 PM
MiniMicroTrackMonster

is ther a thread on how to do this?
Old 12-20-2009, 06:25 PM
srt10
My Feedback: (20)

ORIGINAL: QUADS ONLY

finally got it. The picco p-zero motor mini raminator wheels and tires which are taller, the metal locking center diff. havent done the vicous f/r diffs yet but I'll do them when they rip out! LOL

the video here it is. not the greatest video. it moves out and wheelies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oa7yRR7aII
I have got to say that is one of the sweetest things in rc!
great job man.. [sm=thumbs_up.gif]