Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Cox Sky Rally

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Dassaut
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cox Sky Rally

Hi there I was wondering what are your impressions on this airplane? I just got one NEW IN BOX, now days with technology has anyone done any mods to make this bird fly better??

thanks
TONY
Old 09-28-2006, 12:47 AM
Silvaire
My Feedback: (50)

Default RE: Cox Sky Rally

Tony,

If you do a little checking around, you will find that a "new in box" Cox Sky Rally is a rather de$ireable collectors item. Doing anything to it other than leaving it in the box will have a rather adverse effect on its collectablity value. However, it IS your plane...

I have a rather nice, little used Sky Rally, and I think IT LOOKS JUST DANDY hanging from my living room ceiling. I think it would probably fly OK, but it is a vintage heavy plastic ARF with everything that that implies. What would be the point in taking a NIB one out of the box and actually flying it?
Old 10-01-2006, 02:02 AM
eness76-RCU
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Cox Sky Rally

we had one back in the day, the qrc would barely limp it around the sky. We put one of our older warmed over black widows on it and it was great fun!