Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Gotta love small planes...

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Gotta love small planes...

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Mr67Stang

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gotta love small planes...

Well first off, Merry Christmas to all of you and yours. I will be travelling from NC to Katy, TX for the holidays and my Dad told me he sees planes flying at a park near his house. So he told me to bring a plane if I can as he would like to see it. Well my smallest 40 size plane is to big to bring with the kids and all the $&^% my wife will bring so I will pack up my Herr lil Extra for the trip and a feild kit. What my Dad does not know is that the package that arrived at his house 2 weeks ago has a little electric RTF beginner plane in it for him. Figure I can at least try to get him into the most addictive hobby for men since chasing women.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Brunito
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gotta love small planes...

Good for you and you Dad. I am from New Orleans area and last year because Katrina my family and I left to Houston very close to Katy and after we find out that we was gone to stay a long time I found a pretty nice field on Bush park and the best thing is that is free so that mean you can go and fly over there a long you have your AMA. Good luck and Merry Christmas to yuo and you family .
Old 12-20-2006, 04:39 PM
ptulmer
My Feedback: (5)

Mr, that's pretty funny. I got everyone on my list Air Hogs! May your trip seem short, your stay seem long and your Christmas be merry!
Old 12-20-2006, 05:33 PM
carmatic1

hey its xmas! yay happy xmas to you all

i must say 'gotta love small everything rc' too! they make perfect presents, everything's bite sized so people who arent experienced in RC wont have too much in their hands, theyre not that expensive, and most of all you can actually give it to them in a nicely wrapped package thats no more than an arm's length and a shoulder's width, which is within the standard size limit of presents that is shown being handled by actors on adverts and posters that appear around the holiday season