Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Complete CO2 Outfit

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Complete CO2 Outfit

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 07:01 PM
rainedave
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Complete CO2 Outfit

I thought I'd let you guys see this first before I auction it off. It's a complete CO2 outfit. Someone here might want it.

It's a G-Mot 300. It turns the red 9 1/2" props very well.

The object just above the engine is an R/C throttle ring that actually works by varying compression with a servo.

The object on the far right is a paintpall CO2 cannister adapter so you can fly all day. To the left of it is the standard CO2 cartridge filler; there are four unused cartridges in the Soda Bulbs box.

Three props, replacement O-rings, BBs and valve balls, and various replacement screws. Even a bottle of machine oil.

I have all the original packaging and instructions. I bought everything from Roy Hanson at The Blacksheep Squadron:

http://blacksheepsquadron.com/

There's about $175 worth of stuff in the photo. If you're interested, PM me with an offer.

David
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Jh15032.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	583560