Old 09-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Countryboy
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Total lock out on JR12 2.4Ghz

ORIGINAL: jrjohn

ORIGINAL: Socomon

From a Spektrum manual:

4. Q: Sometimes my receiver loses its bind and won’t connect requiring rebinding. What happens if the bind is lost in flight?

A: The receiver will never lose its bind unless it’s instructed to. It’s important to understand that during the binding process the receiver not only learns the GUID (code) of the transmitter but the transmitter learns and stores the type of receiver that it’s bound to. If the transmitter is placed into bind mode, the transmitter looks for the binding protocol signal from a receiver. If no signal is present, the transmitter no longer has the correct information to connect to a specific receiver and in essence the transmitter has been ''unbound'' from the receiver. We’ve had several DX7 customers that use transmitter stands or trays that unknowingly depress the bind button and the system is then turned on losing the necessary information to allow the connection to take place. We’ve also had DX7 customers that didn’t fully understand the range test process and pushed the bind button before turning on the transmitter also causing the system to ''lose its bind.''

They are obviously in denial

Bull dung, mine did and I most certainly did not instruct it to do so. Luckily, mine happened on the ground. Dennis/Delta Mike, if you play with the rattlesnake long enough, it's eventually going to bite you. I would also be a skeptic if I had not experienced it first hand, but the problem is as real as the sun that rises every day.