RCU Forums - View Single Post - Why does the AMA have to grow?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 12:07 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: Why does the AMA have to grow?

ORIGINAL: tinner1

SORRY dbcisco, WRONG AGAIN, it is "my thread". RC Universe is not mine, but then again you won't see the difference.....Besides did you already forget telling me to "just go away" in a thread you started when you didn't like MY questions?!!!

I went back and counted and re-read all your posts, all 22 to be precise. In 21 of them you were "correcting" an opinion of another poster. In some of them you stayed on topic for a sentence or two, but then always went off topic to correct someone, as you will do with this post! Since I only posted 14 times and that includes my opening post, I'm asking....

"Are you the only one on RCU with the correct opinion on everything?!"
Ok gentlemen, I am going to jump in here andclear this up. Yes, a member can start a thread here in this forum about any subject that pertains the general topic of this forum, which is the AMA. However, that doesn't mean that member owns that thread and can decide what is posted and what isn't posted here. The same thing goes for other members that are posting in that thread. I'm not trying to reduce anybody's value here because RCUvalues EVERYmember that we have, but unfortunately in things such as this we need to set out a clear policy on an issue such as this.This is by no means any indication that we don't want the OPto post here, as it is just the opposite.

Watching the recent outburst of posts with everybody screaming about being off topic reminds me of when Iwas a kid and we played Army (or cops and robbers or whatever everybody else played) where we ran around shooting each other with pretend guns. Then we'd start yelling "I shot you, you're dead!" to which of course the answer was "No you didn't. you missed me!". "Did to", "Did not". These kind of posts about what is on topic and what isn't sounds exactly the same to me as those playground games I used to play. Come on guys, it's time to grow up a bit here and participate in this forum on a bit more mature manner.

For those that this does not apply to Iapologize for having to make such a post in the open. And for those that this does apply to, all Ican say as any further posts along these lines will be removed.

Ken