View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 12:12 AM
bigdogkanicsar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Traxxas 3.3

ORIGINAL: RCtoughGuy

ORIGINAL: bigdogkanicsar

ORIGINAL: RCtoughGuy

Watch your tone. I dont want to have to slap you in front of your mommy.
ORIGINAL: alvinl

Link worked just fine for me. The auction is closed, so you have to scroll down a bit.
every one should know this dude is just tryin to get a rise from people.
he obviously has no real life other than to run his much like he did in PM to me and i don't even know who he is and have never heard of him.

trollin trollin trollin to get the anger rollin'.
hi ,my name is RCtoughguy and i like dudes
interesting....here I am on a Saturday night, clearly I have no life as I am posting on an internet forum for toys, and there you are, posting right back, must be just as pathetic......but at least I don't post a picture of my ***** ass on my avatar and call myself bigdog....what a tool

I can tell you're one of those people who says what's on their mind, I am so impressed, I need a stand up kind of guy like that for a friend, will you be mine??
not toys!
finely tuned machines that(i'm gonna go out on a limb here)i'm gonna guess you really don't know anything about.
however that is certainly ok as i'm sure you'll go read every thread you can and then copy and paste like so many before you until you are no longer entertained and then you'll go find some other unsuspecting forrum and plague the people there until you get yourself banned and feeling like you have succeeded in something because you failed at life.
it really is a shame and feel for you ,it must have been tough growing up trying so hard to impress your parents and never did.
it's not everyone elses fault that you hate your parents or that they didn't give you enough love.
as i'm sure you are aware.
good night little willy and don't be too hard on yourself, after all you are just a boy with an obvious fetish for seeing what kind of crap you can stir up.

-. - . / . - / .- .- -.-. -.- / - ..-. ..-. / .. -. / - .... . / -.-. - .-. -. . .-. / . .. - .... / -. - ..- .-. / -.- .. -.. -.. -. / .. - .-. -. / .-.. .. -.- . / -. - ..- / . . .-. . / -... . ..-. - .-. . / -. - ..- / .- -.. . / -. - ..- .-. / ..-. . . -... .-.. . / .- - . .. - / .- - / - .-. - .-.. .-.. .. -. . .-.-.-