RCU Forums - View Single Post - ParkZone- why Spektrum only?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Rv7garage
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: ParkZone- why Spektrum only?

ORIGINAL: rmenke

AAAAAAAAAAh: Ford Chevy? With respects to manufacturers, follow the money. Was a fatuba guy for years until their New York head programmer could not get my new 9 to work correctly on a 2 aileron, flaps, dual elevtor & crow setup. Spent weeks trying. Worse yet, it broke just being thrown across the runway. Happily flying a JR 10X for the past 7 years. Flying a Specktrum 8 for several weeks, the 10X will go to the highest bidder. Don't even have to go back and inhibit a bunch of stuff. Quit sniveling and go to Hobby King and buy some of their fasst 2.4 receivers. Cheep and working well for Fatuba and JR at our field.

Quit trying to re-invent the wheel, you may get run over!!
Wow! Not only did this post not answer my question, it also wins the "Jerk of the Day" Award. I had an honest question, was in no way trying to discuss the merits of one brand over another, and then you come back with this crap. I'd like you to point out where in my simple question was I "sniveling", tough guy? Nice work, way to keep it friendly bud.

Wilsonflyer- thanks for the meaningful response. I agree with you, it's insane that Tower/Great Planes is lagging so far behind Horizon this way. Not that I care per se, I'd just really like to use my existing (expensive) equipment if possible. Oh, well! [8D]