RCU Forums - View Single Post - Private nitro/gas/turbine airfield
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:58 PM
henschel
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Private nitro/gas/turbine airfield

How would that be? Private on personal property, non AMA sanctioned airfield that only allows nitro/gas/turbine/df airplanes. Tired of talking to all the Hobby shop people saying their sales go to overseas electric planes. Hobby shop people I know and I know a lot are tired of sales going down the drain to the so called airplane wannabes to the real hobbyists. Guys that came up through the ranks building kits,nitro,gas,df,turbines. Old school. Guys if we don't keep the old school going where you going to be? Use to be individuals showed up with knock your socks off scratch built/kit built I did it I built it kind of plane. Now you have what? Same stuff. Me,I want to open up a non sanctioned non AMA open to ONLY nitro,gas,df,kits,scratch built flying field in North Dallas. Own own property so AMA and pissed non types can say anything. Be owned by me open only to above people. In Texas we can do this kind of thing. Input on old school guys that are like me. If RCU deletes this ad then you know RCU only promotes their electric advertisers. Period. This is supposed to be open topics. If they delete this ad they are saying they only endorse manufactures that sell electric planes and not what us older guys build or use to build. Stand up and say yes we want what I propose.